I'm a really new player and I need money, how much gold is this?

• This bow is not searched, at best unidentified, it is worth 1k (identification value for the title).

If you're new and want to get an idea of what's searched for, look here: https://kamadan.gwtoolbox.com/ (live chat WTB/WTS from kamadan US with integrated search system)

But prices are also subject to speculation, just like IRL. This is just to get an idea, without exact confirmation. Nevertheless, you'll get a clearer idea of what to farm to resell (quickly).

• I will play this game for the next 3 years for sure, it's my favourite genre and I didn't play this game if I don't finish every campaign with every profession haha.

I don't use MOX etc. only Fire Imp If I replace him with a henchie, so I don't like to be buffed without earning it. What would be a optimistic price, I guess 1500 gold?

So maybe I sell it to you, for 2 Plat? 😂

• Even if you could get between 1k and 5e, this skin and this requirement are not sought-after. You'll waste too much time selling it for the price. So it's not worth it, even with another account that AFK to Kamadan for the sale.

• What exactly is 1k and 5e?

I am really interested in understanding this economy.

So you mean about 1.000 Gold and ~45.000 Gold

What is the best material to farm in prophecies (Level 15) to get some gold once in a while?

Is there an area in Kryta better than others?

Iron Ingots seem good so far for making money

• 1k = 1000 gold = 1 platinum

1e = 1ecto = 1 glob of ectoplasm, a rare material that is used for trading purposes since many years as there is a 100k limit in trade window and 1000k limit in xunlai chest.

I wouldnt farm at level 15 for gold, first max your character and finish campaigns, then think about farming, preferably in hard mode.

A good source of weekly income for beginners is the nicholas the traveler (nick) set. It can be exchanged for 5 gifts of the traveler (gott) per week which can be sold for ~50e per week which should enable you to buy at least required runes and equipment.

In general I suggest you to consult guildwiki.com for all infoemation, pvxwiki.com for builds and kamadantradechat.org for prices of commonly traded items.

Furthermore, I suggest you to join LgiT a very active guild that is beginner friendly.