I have been playing on and off GW for 15 years although I have had a 5 year break. Done every sort of thing I could think about during the era when Guild Wars was populated. At this moment my friend gave me as a present GW of all expansions to relive my favourite gaming experience of all time. I have seen these threads about Ironman, Hardcore Ironman, deathless Ironman etc.
SO... I am going to give it a go for Deathless Iron-GWAMM!
- Deathless, AKA death = delete
- Prophecies wasn't my top choice to start with, so I will start with my favourites, order follows: Factions-Nightfall-Prophecies-EotN
- No partying with other players (except with other Ironman characters)
- No player to player trading (except with other Ironman characters)
- May only be obtained from drops, rewards, collectors, or armor smiths.
- Allowing Material storage because I have brand-new account with all expansions
- May use Rune Trader, Material Trader, Rare Material Trader
- May only be obtained from skill quests or utilizing Signets of Capture.
- Sig. Caps must be purchased with the player’s own earned gold.
- Not allowed to PvP farm for skills
A player’s first Sig. Cap. must be obtained from the quest 'Malaquire’s Test.'
- No mercenary heroes.
- May not use M.O.X. until obtained in EotN quest-line.
- May not travel to EotN before completed all other expansions
- Must be obtained by the player’s drops for use
- Alcohol, party, sweet titles must be completed by the players own drops
- Must find/purchase player’s own lockpicks/keys.
- No use until obtained in EotN
- Must craft using players own resources
- Miscellaneous / Other
- No /bonus items
No Zaishen MenagerieI actually used this because I needed to put my Black Moa Bird in there to tame 1 Tiger in Zen Daijun to finish VQ
- May only use Deldrimor Talisman, Amulet of the Mists after EotN Completion
- Book of Secrets may be used as this was available on Nightfall release.
- Have fun!
I want to take this slow and easy, enjoy the time. Also due to my workload I wont be online except during evenings and weekends after 5pm EET. Also I dont have any of my old friends playing GW anymore, if there are any of you Ironman challengers out there, it would be nice to meet up online or best possible scenario join a guild!
Any questions, comments or tips-and-tricks are more than welcome! My whole idea is to relive the fantastic world of GW and also put on a challenge for myself with deathless Iron-GWAMM, I hope it works out well and I definitely would love some feedback in-game if anyone interested to add or on this thread
IGN: Iron Try Hard