• Hi folks,

I recently received a new Laptop and while GW was running smoothly on my old one it crashes after 5-10min on my new one. Either it freezes or the window just gets hidden for some reason. I dont receive the crash report and I need to manually kill the task in the task manger.

32,0 GB RAM
    12th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-1265U 2.70 GHz
    (Surface Laptop 5)

Anyone ever experienced the same issues? I tried running as admin and in Win8 Comp Mode as well. Thanks for every advice

• Try using a program like razer game booster to automatically “boost” your performance while running the game. Game booster will shut down background processes, and I used to have freezes & crashes a lot. I have a strong setup, but since I started letting game booster automatically “boost” when I launch the game I haven’t really had this problem for a while. Just something you could try. There might be other processes interfering with whatever resources Guild Wars uses, and it’s an old game so it doesn’t like certain things that modern day games handle without issue.

• Try using a program like razer game booster to automatically “boost” your performance while running the game. Game booster will shut down background processes, and I used to have freezes & crashes a lot. I have a strong setup, but since I started letting game booster automatically “boost” when I launch the game I haven’t really had this problem for a while. Just something you could try. There might be other processes interfering with whatever resources Guild Wars uses, and it’s an old game so it doesn’t like certain things that modern day games handle without issue.

Downloaded Razer Cotex to boost it and it seems that it fixes the issue (as far as I can tell after a few hours). Thats for your input!