Vampiric Spatha Req7

• The only advice I will give you is not to sell to any private messages and/or in-game. You will almost always get ripped off from those that lurk in Kamadan waiting for people like yourself.

If you want to sell it and/or receive an accurate price check. Put it up for sale on legacy and give it a couple weeks to see where the bids go. You're under no obligation to sell it at any time. If people message you, direct them to the thread so they can place a proper bid.

• Yo lil hustla, dat a tight lil sword! I think hairy nuts price check mights be wrong. deez poepol might be trying to infatuate their current items! Dis typical kamadan rich boi Statius. Who dat be? Wrong! 500a pc for dat real. Y’all ain’t got no dawg nutz! Peace gawd

• Three of the above price checks come from longstanding members, and one from a guy who trolls and has 20 posts.

Consider their weight wisely, as to who to believe, and who might be one of those Kamadan scammers.

ꚛꚙꚛ Ouch My Assassin | Raise R Bladez ꚛꚙꚛ

• At the end of the day, anyone is capable of being a so called “Kamadan scammer”. Guarantee even long time collectors will jump at the chance and PM returning players with ultra rare weapons like this trying to privately buy it before anyone else has a chance to.

Something like this doesn’t pop up or is not sold that often so I would just keep it, unless it’s burning a hole in your pocket and you’re trying to get funds for something else. Be sure that something else is a sure deal before selling this though. Definitely public sell it so you can see the price it gets to, don’t sell privately, even to “trusted collectors”.