PC Some Factions drops

• Hey!

Came back after having a long-ish break and saved some of the drops from my most recent sessions that I think might have value. Can I get some help on identifying a value for these? :)

1. q9 Golden Phoenix Blade 20<50

2. q9 Tac Round shield +30hp (No insc slot mod at all, is that an oddity?)

3. q9 Long Sword 15^50

4. q10 Earth Staff w/ 20% HCT Earth

5. q10 Channeling Staff w/ 20% HCT Channeling

6. q9 Zodiac Longbow 15^50

7. Faith, a WoC Green

Thanks in advance! :)

• zodiac longbow probably low single digit arms range but wait for more pcs.

rest imo is pretty much merch/hero/self-use or just take what you can get for it.

earth staff depends on skin, core would be merch, crystal and especially obsidian skin could fetch some money

and personally i would salvage the resto staff wrap since the rit attributes seem a bit rarer and thus can be worth more than core class

Verdammter Choleriker lässt Folgendes fallen: Verfluchter Stab.

• Alright! I went and checked the Earth staff skin and it's core.

Personally I thought that 20 HCT of the weapon's attribute would be more valuable, but I guess it's the skin and the fact that it's q10 that doesn't help the case for the price.

Thanks for your help so far! :)

• Personally I thought that 20 HCT of the weapon's attribute would be more valuable, but I guess it's the skin and the fact that it's q10 that doesn't help the case for the price.

20% hct is the most desirable and valueable mod on staffs but these days everything is overfarmed and not worth much.

And yes, skin and req dont help either.

The other factor is that certain staffs only come with one attribute (earth staff is always earth magic) req, which makes them also worth less than a matching 20/20 on skins that can have multiple attributes.

Verdammter Choleriker lässt Folgendes fallen: Verfluchter Stab.