• Hi.

I have a question. Sometimes a pet will Not evolved to dire, elder, hearthy.

Is this a Bug? Or what is the reason?

Does a unevolved Pet has a Advantage? It stay small in size. Less in DMG, less in HP. Has it Same HP/Ar Like an elder?

Ty for your answeres

Greetz

• you can level a pet without evolving it, which happens whe it neither deals nor receives any damage. usually you can achieve that by either setting him to avoid combat or to get him stuck somewhere and then kill mobs in compass range. the resulting pet is technically like an elder one concerning damage size etc. the only useful application I'd be aware of is getting an unevolved warthog, because those are the only pets that deal blunt damage, which certain foes are susceptible to. means if you want the best pet for such foes you'd have to level a warthog without evolving it.

I WTB all kinds of Tower Shields and Defenders. I do drop research - if you find anything remarkable or want to see the results - check the thread or send a pm!

IGN1 Red Fireball Rusher

IGN2 Silberner Magier

• you can level a pet without evolving it, which happens whe it neither deals nor receives any damage. usually you can achieve that by either setting him to avoid combat or to get him stuck somewhere and then kill mobs in compass range. the resulting pet is technically like an elder one concerning damage size etc. the only useful application I'd be aware of is getting an unevolved warthog, because those are the only pets that deal blunt damage, which certain foes are susceptible to. means if you want the best pet for such foes you'd have to level a warthog without evolving it.

Ty very very much:))) it is a warthog in pre. Dont know why... But its unevolved 20 now^^

For me ITS funny because its 20 and small Like a Mini pet^^

Ty very very much:))) it is a warthog in pre. Dont know why... But its unevolved 20 now^^

For me ITS funny because its 20 and small Like a Mini pet^^

I think death leveling an aggroed ambient creature low lvl warthog *then* charming it at level 20 will also end up with an unevolved lvl 20 pet.

ꚛꚙꚛ Ouch My Assassin | Raise R Bladez ꚛꚙꚛ