[GENERAL HELP FOR RETURNING PLAYERS] OS non inscriable items and their value

• Hi, seeing there is quite a few player that are coming back and completely lost price wise on OS items, i thought it would be good to set up a thread to help them a bit :

disclaimer : if you are in doubt with an item, just post it in the price check section, the few rules i am stating might not always apply, but it will in the vast majority

i decided to simply classify by value.

STUFF WORTH AN INCREDIBLY HUGE AMOUNT OF MONEY :

contests ultra rare minis / contests ultra rare eternal tonics : mini frogs, kanaxai, panda, mad king guard, zippy, island guardian, grawl, yeti, eternal tonic reeinder or hoh event tonics (miku, gaavin...)

mausolem items : spear and scythes uninscrip that dropped during the mausolem event in 2010, tripple bonus shields, wands and focus.

prenerf bonus shields : uncustomized tengu, mursaat, chaar ... shields from the bonus missions.

ultra rare prenerf weapon : swamp club, crystalin sword, serpent axe (tyrian), dwarven hammers gold non inscriable, staff q0 gold, dual reduction shields

STUFF WORTH A GOOD OR GREAT AMOUNT OF MONEY :

rare minis and tonics : mini ghostly hero, priest, guild lord, peacekeeper, gwen doll, yakington...

prenerf items : mixed dyes, dyes remover, prenerf runes, jade wind orbs, broken toy, Heng of Denravi sword and hammer

prenerf green weapon : see this thread to know if your green weapon is prenerf or not, still in doubt ? contact Unholy : Greens

prenerf q8 and q7 weapons : q8 and below max dmg or armor swords, axe, hammers, bows, daggers, shields

prenerf staff : see exemple attached, the HSR has to be ASBENT on the first line, requirement doesn't matter

U9SFWh.jpg NOT PRENERF
    bwxvP1.jpg PRENERF

IS MY OS WEAPON WORTH ANY MONEY ?

to help yourself answer those few questions :

is it prenerf ? if yes it's worth money

is it q9 or q8 or below max dmg or armor ? if yes it can be worth money

Does it have a perfect base mod ? If no you can merch it (exception for q8 items)

is it dual vampiric ? if yes it can be worth money

__

staff, shields, wands and focus : even if they aren't q9, it can be worth money, follow these steps :

If it's a staff, is the base mod 20% and matching the requirement of the weapon ? if no you can merch it (exceptions for spawn/resto, divine/prot, divine/heal)

if it's a shield a focus or a wand, does it have dual bonus ? If no you can merch it if it's not prenerf.

is it a rare skin ? (eternal, zodiac, summit, shadow, bladed, guardian of the hunt, magma, gloom shield, wooden chakram, gorgon claw skin, paper fan, straw effigy, wayward wand, zodiac wand, jellyfish wand... ), if yes it can be worth money

are the bonus perfect or one near ? if yes it can be worth money

OKAY ! SO WHEN SHOULD I MERCH ?

If the answer to the above questions is no and it's not a prenerf item in 99% of the case you can trash it.

Nowadays players have shifted towards rare and perfect weapons, that's were the money is.

STILL IN DOUBT ?

create a thread with a screen shot of your weapon we will help you. The price of a weapon is always determined by the amount someone want to spend on it, and nothing else, what you will receive is an estimation, not a perfect truth.

bsoltan i let you check with the other mods, but it could be worth pinning this.