Caravan in Trouble

• Hello,

I'm trying to acquire the "Lightning Reflexes" skill for my Warrior/Ranger and already have it for my Ranger/Necro. I have abandoned all my existing quests and still can't get the "Caravan in Trouble" quest to trigger. I do not see Mhenlo or Cynn outside of Pockmark Flats.

Thanks in advance.

A I B O

• The old wiki says (for what it's worth) that it's possible for Cynn to be killed by a devourer. Try coming into Eastern Frontier via Pockmark Flats a couple of times to see if you're just unlucky.

Regardless, if getting the skill is your only concern you could just buy it from any skill trainer given it's been unlocked already. As an aside though, why do you want Lightning Reflexes on your W/R? You do realise it's in Expertise and therefore you won't be able to invest in it?

• The old wiki says (for what it's worth) that it's possible for Cynn to be killed by a devourer. Try coming into Eastern Frontier via Pockmark Flats a couple of times to see if you're just unlucky.

Regardless, if getting the skill is your only concern you could just buy it from any skill trainer given it's been unlocked already. As an aside though, why do you want Lightning Reflexes on your W/R? You do realise it's in Expertise and therefore you won't be able to invest in it

Just trying to find some prophecies only build for warrior sword mastery and came across this one OQITEZKnn4v9Fw+t4XVobFA