PC low req stuff (INSC! q5/6 foci; q5 daggers; q7/15 shield; q7 axe)

• Hello,

I'd like to know about the possible price of the following items (all of them are of max stats for their respective requirements – post nerf & insc of course).
    I realise that most of them are quite niche, and that the demand for command shields are significantly lower than for tactics (in the case of Reinforced Defender; also please notice: it's the EotN DEFENDER, not to be confused with Reinforced Buckler that has either str or tac requirement), but I assume they are not THAT bad ;)

• Considering that those ugly q5 Kamas go for 150-350e, those Talon Daggers and Platinum Sickles are definitely 500+. I sold one pair of Platinum Sickles just like those for 7a last month.

I'd merch the axe.

The focis are dope, I can think of several bars that would match those reqs. Gilded Artifact around 2a, the others around 1a.

As for the shield, it's a pretty cool skin and considering how crazy the market for low req shields is right now, I'd say it could go over 5a quite easily.

• Interesting items for sure.

Since they are gold, you'll get reasonable offers for any of them.

All focus not really usefull, I see them at 1a or so (like fast cast, curse...)

The healing one, is not bad at all, 2-3a seems appropriate.

Q5 dagguers are Nice, the demand is here, and I'd say 2-3a is a decent price (I've sold a pair of talon like this 4 à in Kama recently, however it's a bit expensive imo)

Axe, no idea , the demand is flexible concerning axe/sword low req, but I'm sure you'll find a buyer (at least for 50-100e, pretty sure)

And that command sheild, well q7 isn't really wanted, q8 is what we want in pvp for command. But it's max armor, it's gold, it's command and not motiv, again you'll find a buyer. Don't expect a fortune tho

Hope that helped :)

Ps: if you mind tell me in PM where you dropped those, I'd appreciate a lot. I'm guessing 99% the spot, cause I dropped similar items , but confirmation is always welcome ^^

IG: jacke l eventreur

• The 3 focuses are nice being gold and max energy for Q5/Q6. I would estimate 150e-250e ea if you get the interest (all depending who is online that week)

Daggers are sweet, agree with the above, there is definite demand here and should be bring in bids over 2-3a ea

Don't merch Axe, can't PC it as I would be a potential buyer for collection

My Legacy Trade Posts: WTSell | WTBuy

My Collections (Working Progress): Chevy's Shiny Relics

Other Fun (Discontinued, Historical info available): Poll for Favorite 2021 Drop

Definition of "Collection": An Accumulation of objects gathered for study, comparison, or exhibition or as a hobby.

Note: Definition does not specify rarity or value, although it could be a choice, it's not a requirement.

• those daggers are rly rly rly nice!!! ive never ever seen platinum sickels with those req/dmg and i can see those go for atleast 500-600e++++

focis are nice too, but cant rly tell u any prices for those...imo only auction can tell, give the axe/shield a chance too these days u never know ... but dont expect too much from them, daggers are clearly the most rare items here!

WTB <-- PLEASE LOOK

ign: Katze Kami

• cosyfiep May 3, 2018 at 7:02 PM

Closed the thread.