Price Check - some Weapons/Shields

• Hi everybody,

over the last weeks playing I collected some stuff and know I have no idea if it is worth something and how much. I would really appreciate if somebody could help me out. I attached everything in one image and numbered it in red.

Thanks a lot in advance :)!

• Everything merch, or if you want to spend time in Kamadan 1-10e each.

#16 nothing, it’s customized ;)

#25 merch

EDIT: salvage all maxed mods and sell those instead!

Thanks a lot for having a look at it! How much could a get for the mods if I sell those instead? Is there some kind of list?

And a second question is there some kind of guide to estimate the worth of something? I find it rather confusing :S

• 1. Rules on Bumping

• Any post by you in your own thread is considered a bump.

• Upon making your new thread, you must wait 24 hours or more before posting again in that thread.

• Once you have submitted a new post, you must wait another 24 hours before posting again in that thread.

• Do Not Bump and Delete. Moderators can see deleted posts clear as day.

• When posting a bump, you may add any text you wish, within reason.

• You are free to edit bumps just like your original post.

If you discover you have accidentally bumped early:

Edit the top post immediately to delete all content and write, ***CLOSED, EARLY BUMP***.

If we can see you immediately closed the thread, you can avoid an infraction.

You must then wait 24 hours before you post a new thread in that section.

You really should’ve read the rules. You can find them here: https://guildwarslegacy.com/forum/index.ph…ketplace-rules/

As for your questions, there is no list for that. But, most mods are 2-5e each. The more expansive ones are “Forget me not” and “aptitude not attitude”, those are worth 10-20e each.

• kerrsh's staff 8-10e

Droknar's dom scepter is around ~12e (at least thats what ppl seem to pay for the keys u trade for those and dom is commonly used)

Incoming cosy for the lock

ꚛꚙꚛ Ouch My Assassin | Raise R Bladez ꚛꚙꚛ

• cosyfiep June 17, 2018 at 6:58 PM

Closed the thread.