New Stream! Two GW vets take a fresh start in Guild Wars 1.

• Hey everyone! My name is Bear and my friend Currupt and I have both been playing Guild Wars for 10+ years. After a GWAMM or two, we decided that it would be nice for a little mix up to our usual playing routine and take it down a notch (or 50). So we came together with an extremely “original” idea to purchase brand new accounts (thanks Steam summer sale) and play from scratch with no help from our main accounts or from our friends. We will be starting in Prophecies and playing all of the campaigns all the way through, completing every mission and it’s bonus, building our characters and skills, finding better armor as we reach new outposts, and most importantly, having fun together! We want to share our adventures with everyone and plan to stream and create videos of our trek through Tyria and beyond. We hope that our vast knowledge of the game will stand to help us create more interesting content, while also hopefully being educational to newer and returning players. We’re planning on streaming every Monday and Wednesday from 8-10 EST (with a little bit of wiggle room).

We are just looking for a change in pace that will revive our love for the game. We are calling it Guild Wars: Take Two!

A little background on us.

Currupt -- What’s up family. I have been playing Guild Wars for over 10 years and spent most of my time speed clearing Elite Areas and Dungeons. My first experiences with farming and clearing areas were 600/Smite feather farming outside of Bergen Hot Springs and solo farming Tomb of the Primeval Kings with my Assassin. I then moved on to full on speedclears such as UWSC and FoWsc with a specialty in FoWsc. After getting my 3 minute Menzie as t2, I felt pretty fulfilled and moved on to Dungeon Speed Clears where I mainly did Frostmaw, Shards of Orr, and Bogroots. After accidentally maxing a few titles through SC’s, I got inspired to chase after illustrious title of God Walking Amongst Mere Mortals on my Assassin!. I met Bear back in 2014 in the guild [SuA] where we became good pals who loved to do things as fast as possible. But now we are down to just chill and relive the nostalgia of Guild Wars from square one.

Bear -- Hey guys, what’s good? Bear here! I’ve been playing Guild Wars for just under 12 years, but I spent the first two or three of those being a complete scrub. I barely knew what I was doing half the time, until one day I met a friend of mine who introduced me to speed clears. At the time, all I had set up was my monk and I used to play Healer’s Boon for Ursanway clears and spent a lot of time farming with 600/Smite builds in CoF and The Underworld. Time progressed and I got more and more experienced with UW and once I learned every role, I started to learn more about Fissure of Woe, where I met a great friend of mine who showed me just about everything I know about FoW, and now I feel just as confident in FoW as I do in UW. Aside from UW and FoW, I love speedclearing dungeons, with Bogroots and Shards of Orr being two of my favourites. I didn’t dabble to much in general PvE until much later, when I decided it was time I got my God Walking Amongst Mere Mortals. For some ungodly reason, I decided it would be a good idea to get GWAMM on a warrior (it wasn’t). It took me several years and a lot of on-and-off with PvE before I finally completed the title in 2015. Now I’m just looking forward to reliving the games right from the start with a great friend of mine.