PC on cool items

• Hi,

Just need a quick pc for the following :

ps : I don´t plan on selling the bow

edit (added by mod):

Nooo I got exposed anyway I don't need to have the item to actually post it, it only applys for sales - I just wondered what would such an item go for if it ever existed, curiosity only :D - I didn't mean to create drama anyway.

Thanks for the PC's so far I'll leave the image as it is right now but note that I do NOT have the bow, therefore I'm just seeking for knowledge !

Maybe I'll earn a ban for this X/, it would be deserved and I would not complain ;).

Sorry for "fooling you".

****mod edit--do NOT bump your thread early!!!!!!!!! READ the Xunlai Market rules BEFORE posting!!!---post deleted, merged and thread CLOSED!--mod edit****

Edited 4 times, last by cosyfiep: early bump, post deleted, merged thread CLOSED (July 7, 2018 at 1:57 PM).

• Official Post

As the others have said, if that bow is real, it’s literally one of the finest items in existence. I have never seen a max r7 bow. And that makes me suspect it’s not real. You’re going to need to prove that exists by showing it to one of the collecting community who can vouch for its existence.

Many times people have asked for values on fake items, many times this knowledgeable little bunch of experts has disproven its existence. The ball is back n your court now.

"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars" - Oscar Wilde

• Nice fake bow :) It's worth roughly 1000 imaginary friends and 100 rainbow-shooting-laser-breathing-unicorn-flapwings.

On a serious note I'll give you 10 armbraces just for showing this to me ingame, basically free armbraces if you do have the bow for real. My IGN is Azeral Styx, or you can PM me here and we can arrange a meeting for your free armbraces. Until then look at my PC above :)

I've done a lot of research regarding q7 max dmg bows and always ended up with the same conclusion: they do not exist. There has been absolutely no proof whatsoever that one ever existed/was generated.
    My bet is that this one is 14-27, 15-26 or similar just like all the other fake plagueborn bows have turned out to be..

Shadow staff should fetch some ectos, but seems people really only want q9s so might be a hard sale.

Oni daggers 10-15e orso, kinda common skin.

Plagueborn Shield I'd merch or put on hero.

Tall Shield no clue

Amber Aegises should also fetch some ectos, but kinda out of the loop on +10vsXX/+30hp shields so look for other opinions regarding how many.

• cosyfiep July 7, 2018 at 1:57 PM

Closed the thread.