Chest Run: Prophecies - Hell's Precipice - HM

• Hi all,
    (Mods, I am posting this in the Farming Section as there is not a specific section for Chest Running. If these need to be relocated, please let me know)

For those that don't know me, I am a full time Chestrunner as well as large variety collector. I enjoy chestrunning in NM for Q8 Foci, Shields, and Swords as well as HM for a variety of skins. I have been contacted by a variety of players seeking information about different chestrunning options. Since I have a large rotation, I decided to put together some info on my runs to share with the community. I also collect data on my chest drops to analyze trends and have a data set that will provide me insight on things such as % of weapon types that drop, Q8 chances, and different skins per map. I will include some of that data in with my posts. If these show to have an interest, I will continue to document other runs in the same fashion.

I want to stress that this is only intended to be a guide. There are multiple paths to take and builds to use per run. There is no right or wrong path or build. Feel free to choose to take a different path as you learn more about the specific run, be aware that chest spawn locations may change depending on your starting point or path.

I hope you find value in this info and enjoy the art of chest running if you don't already.

Agent Chevy | AKA "Chevy"

Campaign Prophecies
    Run Location Hell's Precipice Mission
    Starting Point Hell's Precipice
    Mode Hard
    Average time (can vary based on skills and pcons) 3-4 Minutes
    Full or Partial Map Run Full
    Number of Chests 1 to 3
    Q8 Focus, Shield, and Sword Possible? No
    Examples of targeted drops (not all inclusive) Magmas Shield | Raven Staff
    Oldschool or Inscripted Items Oldschool
    Consumable (Recommended) Birthday Cupcake
    Chevy's Build Template OwJSg5PT8I6MHHHQTQ4O2k0k

Prophecies-Hell-s-Precipice.jpg

My current data sample:

Hell-s-Precipice-Weapon-Ratio.jpg

Magmas-Ratio.jpg

My Legacy Trade Posts: WTSell | WTBuy

My Collections (Working Progress): Chevy's Shiny Relics

Other Fun (Discontinued, Historical info available): Poll for Favorite 2021 Drop

Definition of "Collection": An Accumulation of objects gathered for study, comparison, or exhibition or as a hobby.

Note: Definition does not specify rarity or value, although it could be a choice, it's not a requirement.

Edited 2 times, last by Agent Chevy (December 12, 2018 at 1:50 AM).

• have u tried NM? any possibility to drop Q8?

Gentleman is correct, the foe and chest levels at Hell's Precipice are too high post nerf to drop max Q8s. (Purple and Gold)

For another reference if you are interested, the following page will list the chest types that are known to drop Q8s current day.

Chests with Q8 Max Drop Possibilities

Chevy

My Legacy Trade Posts: WTSell | WTBuy

My Collections (Working Progress): Chevy's Shiny Relics

Other Fun (Discontinued, Historical info available): Poll for Favorite 2021 Drop

Definition of "Collection": An Accumulation of objects gathered for study, comparison, or exhibition or as a hobby.

Note: Definition does not specify rarity or value, although it could be a choice, it's not a requirement.