Price Check please! (Q8 holds)

• Just came back from a really long break like most, just seeing if anyone has an idea on what these cost? All max, gold, and unins unless noted otherwise

Q8 Platinum Bow (15^50)

Q8 Eternal Bow (15^stance)

Q8 Zodiac Sword (-5 energy, not +)

Q9 Jade Dagger (+5 energy)

Q9 Jade Sword (15^stance)

Q8/Not Max Celestial Sword (+5 energy)

Inscribables:

Q8 Tactics/16 gold

Tall Shield,

Sun and Moon

Warlord Summit

Q8/16Tactics Blue

Darkwing Defender

Diamond Aegis

~ SanQ ~

Edited 3 times, last by SanQ (January 15, 2019 at 7:49 PM).

• That dark wing is worth a fortune. Blue versions seem to be rarer than golds.

Do NOT sell it in game or to private offers

Because you’ll rip yourself off spectacularly. List it for sale here and see how high it goes.

"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars" - Oscar Wilde

• I’d list everything here, and sell nothing for in-game offers or PMs. Darkwing is worth a lot for sure, xxx armbraces. Also if q8 diamond aegis is for real, would be worth a lot. Pretty sure they don’t exist, proof would be needed. But I could be wrong!

Without a bid war I’d estimate q8 SWS ~10a, q8 tall 2-3a.

• Q8/Not Max Celestial Sword (+5 energy) - What's the DMG? If the dmg is 15-21, a small audience of collectors including myself would be interested. DMG lower than 15-21 would be hard to sell.

Regarding the Blue Diamond Aegis, I think a screenshot would be the most helpful here but upon looking at the list of drop location possibilities on WIKI (I know, Wiki is not always 100% accurate), there is one possibility where this could drop (and appears only a q8 can come in blue as well making it even more rare).

All EOTN locations are end dungeon chests, so a blue q8 is not possible there.

Most of the NF locations are Vabbi chests or Treasure chests, so a blue q8 is not possible there. (only Istani Treasure chests have been known to drop Q8s).

Lastly, it says it can drop in Nightfallen Jahai explorer area, since Q8 blues can drop from any level foe, this is possible.

Oh look at that, 50 bots just showed up in the Gate of Torment ;)

My Legacy Trade Posts: WTSell | WTBuy

My Collections (Working Progress): Chevy's Shiny Relics

Other Fun (Discontinued, Historical info available): Poll for Favorite 2021 Drop

Definition of "Collection": An Accumulation of objects gathered for study, comparison, or exhibition or as a hobby.

Note: Definition does not specify rarity or value, although it could be a choice, it's not a requirement.

Edited once, last by Agent Chevy (January 15, 2019 at 4:34 PM).

• Hello,

You have indeed some valuable items. Agree with max on darkwing. Let’s say Gold one is 200a or so. Blue one is rarer , true, BUT only collectors would give you more for it. You need to finding one.

For q8 golds (tall and sws), 5a ea sounds fair. I would value more the tall, because it’s much rarer these days than sws though).

Q8 diamond : i’m Speechless , if you want to sell, let’s the bids do their usual trick. I wouldn’t be surprised to see it go high.

Gl!

IG: jacke l eventreur

• Hi everyone, I remembered items incorrectly and the ones that are really rare (the SWS and the Diamond/Darkwing) are on an account that Im trying to reclaim access to. SO! I attached the items I do have (and to avoid confusion, Im just kind of asking that anyone who reads this could please redo their PC? Sorry

I attached screens to just make it easier to browse and check 100%.

https://imgur.com/a/hsSfW0t

Edited once, last by SanQ (January 15, 2019 at 7:54 PM).

• cosyfiep January 16, 2019 at 2:54 AM

Closed the thread.