Returing after nearly a decade

• Hello Adventurers

Well as title says, lately I've been feeling a strong urge to get back into this great game after nearly a decade away. So I took the plunge and its slowly taking over my life again, however its dawned on me how much of the game I haven't seen before. I don't think I have played any other game as much as played guild wars at the start so was a bit surprised to see how little I have actually achieved, it was only last night I found out about Nicholas the Traveller ha-ha.

So ten years older and a little wiser, I have more to do than when I first started.

I've completed all the campaigns and currently sitting on 17/30 in HOM but I want to leave no stone unturned so I was wondering if there are any active guilds or players I could join in order to experience everything GW has to offer

Please feel free to add me, Player name = Hyper ballad

Thanks for reading and happy adventuring

• If you want ever more to do, you are actually only 17/50 in HoM. One can also do Gwamm, max all titles etc :D

Wow see what I mean, I know nothing ha-ha and here is me feeling proud because I thought I was half way. Ive just had another look at the HOm calculator, do you know why I cant view any of the achievements after 30 ?

• Wow see what I mean, I know nothing ha-ha and here is me feeling proud because I thought I was half way. Ive just had another look at the HOm calculator, do you know why I cant view any of the achievements after 30 ?

Searhing for ur HoM it shows me 18/50, so that rly is strange?

vCdj34q.png

Anyway, Welcome back to Guild wars!

• Wow see what I mean, I know nothing ha-ha and here is me feeling proud because I thought I was half way. Ive just had another look at the HOm calculator, do you know why I cant view any of the achievements after 30 ?

To see the achievements after 30 you have to click the three dots after all the squares in the ”Reward Meter”

• To see the achievements after 30 you have to click the three dots after all the squares in the ”Reward Meter”

Hey, sorry I should of been more clear, I meant after I click the three dots, there is just empty white boxes, I was wondering if needed more unlocked before they start to show ?

• Hey, sorry I should of been more clear, I meant after I click the three dots, there is just empty white boxes, I was wondering if needed more unlocked before they start to show ?

30/50 is where the actual reward items end. After that, it's just titles at 35/40/45/50.

• Hey sounds great, Ill join for sure

Thankyou