Returing after nearly a decade

• Hello Adventurers

Well as title says, lately I've been feeling a strong urge to get back into this great game after nearly a decade away. So I took the plunge and its slowly taking over my life again, however its dawned on me how much of the game I haven't seen before. I don't think I have played any other game as much as played guild wars at the start so was a bit surprised to see how little I have actually achieved, it was only last night I found out about Nicholas the Traveller ha-ha.

So ten years older and a little wiser, I have more to do than when I first started.

I've completed all the campaigns and currently sitting on 17/30 in HOM but I want to leave no stone unturned so I was wondering if there are any active guilds or players I could join in order to experience everything GW has to offer

Please feel free to add me, Player name = Hyper ballad

Thanks for reading and happy adventuring

• If you want ever more to do, you are actually only 17/50 in HoM. One can also do Gwamm, max all titles etc :D

Wow see what I mean, I know nothing ha-ha and here is me feeling proud because I thought I was half way. Ive just had another look at the HOm calculator, do you know why I cant view any of the achievements after 30 ?

• Wow see what I mean, I know nothing ha-ha and here is me feeling proud because I thought I was half way. Ive just had another look at the HOm calculator, do you know why I cant view any of the achievements after 30 ?

To see the achievements after 30 you have to click the three dots after all the squares in the ”Reward Meter”

• To see the achievements after 30 you have to click the three dots after all the squares in the ”Reward Meter”

Hey, sorry I should of been more clear, I meant after I click the three dots, there is just empty white boxes, I was wondering if needed more unlocked before they start to show ?

• Hello Simon,

Feel free to come join our guild, we are a casual cross-platform PvE guild (meaning we have GW1 and GW2 guild) for people who are pursuing HoM. We are also one of the largest guilds in GW and always active.

Come check out our discord: https://discord.gg/d8h642K

Or our GW legacy page:

Pokemon Alliance [Poke]

Let me know if you are interested, and we will gladly let you join the team.

-Stuntin

• Hey sounds great, Ill join for sure

Thankyou

• bsoltan April 15, 2021 at 4:24 PM

Closed the thread.