PC on a bunch of kurzick forest shields (Amber, Gothic, Echo, Ornate)

• Has my hunt for max Kurzick title rewarded me with some schmeckles?

Picture of shields:

https://i.imgur.com/ZBDKpl4.jpg

Written version:

1) Amber Aegis Q9 str: +27 hp/+10 slash

2) Gothic Defender Q9 str: -3 hex/+10 shrek

3) Echovald Shield Q13 str: -2 ench/+10 slash

4) Echovald Shield Q9 str: -3 hex/+10 plants

5) Echovald Shield Q9 str: +10 slash/-2 stance

6) Ornate SHield Q11 tac: +10 slash/-2 ench

7) Ornate SHield Q9 tac: -2 ench/+44 ench

8 )Ornate SHield Q13 tac: -2 stance(RIP?)/+10 demons

9) Ornate SHield Q13 str: -2 ench/+10 earth

Thank you in advance

• i would suggest you to make a sale thread and see if more ppl intersted, don't sale 4,5 for that low better to keep them, they are echo and perfect.

not sure what in this comment qualifies it to not be removed. maybe you should pm him general trade advise not pertaining to the items' value.

anyways....

1) probably between 1e and 1a depending on interest.

good luck.

• 1) Amber Aegis Q9 str: +27 hp/+10 slash 5-10e hard to sell

2) Gothic Defender Q9 str: -3 hex/+10 shrek 5-25e hard to sell

3) Echovald Shield Q13 str: -2 ench/+10 slash 25e~ (10vs -2wE shields always go for atleast that, echovald is nice skin so might get u up to 50e even tho its q13)

4) Echovald Shield Q9 str: -3 hex/+10 plants 25e~

5) Echovald Shield Q9 str: +10 slash/-2 stance 25e~

6) Ornate SHield Q11 tac: +10 slash/-2 ench 25e~

7) Ornate SHield Q9 tac: -2 ench/+44 ench 5-10e tops imo

8 )Ornate SHield Q13 tac: -2 stance(RIP?)/+10 demons 5-10e tops imo

9) Ornate SHield Q13 str: -2 ench/+10 earth 25-50e (perfect for vaettire)

WTB <-- PLEASE LOOK

ign: Katze Kami

• not sure what in this comment qualifies it to not be removed. maybe you should pm him general trade advise not pertaining to the items' value.

anyways....

1) probably between 1e and 1a depending on interest.

good luck.

i just said my opinion, other ppl at other price check threads adviced numerous times to the op to make a sale thread but i didn't see anyone else asking to remove the post and i just said that is not worth to sell for the price you said what is your problem ?

oh sorry forgot you are an echo collector and probably you want em and hgt to the rescue, probably you will ask from your guildies to remove that post too.

#4. 50e+

#5. 50e+

Edited once, last by Arcana Force (July 10, 2019 at 10:21 PM).

• oh sorry forgot you are an echo collector and probably you want em and hgt to the rescue, probably you will ask from your guildies to remove that post too.

3) Echovald Shield Q13 str: -2 ench/+10 slash 25e~ (10vs -2wE shields always go for atleast that, echovald is nice skin so might get u up to 50e even tho its q13)

4) Echovald Shield Q9 str: -3 hex/+10 plants 25e~

5) Echovald Shield Q9 str: +10 slash/-2 stance 25e~

This. This is my fucking problem. Your dumb ass assumes my opinion on the value of his items is biased because I'm after his items. Maybe I'm an honest collector with an appreciation for the game and enjoy helping the community. Who better than some who buys a lot of them and knows the market?

Then, you say hGt to the rescue when he quotes the exact same thing I said!

***mod edit--comment removed--unnecessary and rude--mod edit***

IGN: Purely Impurity

WTS | WTB | Collections

Edited once, last by cosyfiep: removed flame--mod edit (July 10, 2019 at 8:59 PM).

• This. This is my fucking problem. Your dumb ass assumes my opinion on the value of his items is biased because I'm after his items. Maybe I'm an honest collector with an appreciation for the game and enjoy helping the community. Who better than some who buys a lot of them and knows the market?

Then, you say hGt to the rescue when he quotes the exact same thing I said!

Fucking moron. Don't fuck with me.

i said my opinion and you asked to delete my post and i didn't even said anything about you specifically,

why you ask to remove my post then ? i said that it's not worth to sell for your price check is that bad ?

who is the moron here ?

#2. 75e+

Edited 2 times, last by Arcana Force (July 10, 2019 at 10:21 PM).

• OP

Please ignore Arcana Force's price checks. None of these items are worth 100e+.

He is spreading misinformation and causing confusion.

Can a mod please fix this forums Arcana Force problem? Thanks because it is necessary for the betterment of our price checking threads, and I hope this isn't too rude.

• OP

Please ignore Arcana Force's price checks. None of these items are worth 100e+.

He is spreading misinformation and causing confusion.

Can a mod please fix this forums Arcana Force problem? Thanks because it is necessary for the betterment of our price checking threads, and I hope this isn't too rude.

you started all that for no reason and you can't say anything more now, if they remove my posts they should remove yours too,

and i didn't see anyone else say anything about the over the top price checks that hgt did in other threads, why none asked to fix those and

suddenly mine is the problem.

OP

Please ignore Purely price checks. None of these items are worth 25e, he is an Echo shield collector.

may have a difficult time selling 4&5 for more. let me know if you wanna sell them. gl

your coclusion is yours OP.

#8. 15e

Edited 2 times, last by Arcana Force (July 10, 2019 at 9:31 PM).

• 25e is alot more than i would ask :) personally i would sell it to the merchant for whatever he offers.

Arcana just scrolling through your recents it seems you retract on alot of stuff you bid on. And 100e for those terrible shields? If i dropped those i would instantly merch those because they are terrible. Its doesnt take rocket science to know this :)

" A sword wields no strength unless the hand that wields it has courage"
    <=======|==0

• 25e is alot more than i would ask :) personally i would sell it to the merchant for whatever he offers.

Arcana just scrolling through your recents it seems you retract on alot of stuff you bid on. And 100e for those terrible shields? If i dropped those i would instantly merch those because they are terrible. Its doesnt take rocket science to know this :)

oh it goes personal now ok i get it, all who knows purely trying to justify him ok ok, i'm the problem here,

i corrected my price checks, for sure they are worth more than 25e.

what you trying to say about my retracting ? whats your conspiracy theory here plz do tell me,

btw i retract cause most of the times they will add buyout on the items and i know that my offer is too low, 2nd there is ppl that search your offer history and if it's too high they will ask equal so plz quit your smileys,

#9.50e

• cosyfiep July 11, 2019 at 1:33 AM

Closed the thread.