q7/16 white eternal shield

• Merch food huh? I payed 25a for a Q7 white Fellblade just the other day, just because you don't like something doesn't mean you have to say some nonsense about it that you know nothing about. Ive spent 10-15a on many shields just like this one. You come up in here and run your mouth about something you know nothing about. Next time stick to platinum wands, or whatever other stuff you like to collect. There are multiple collectors who will pay arms for items like these including myself. You don't see me saying anything about stuff you like to buy. ***mod edit--comments removed-unnecessary--mod edit***

" A sword wields no strength unless the hand that wields it has courage"
    <=======|==0

Edited once, last by cosyfiep: removed flames--mod edit (July 25, 2019 at 8:48 AM).

• I agree with Hrwakka, although I'm definitely not as familiar with the market on White q7's by the sounds of it.

I'd imagine that there would be less white q7's available today, than there are purple or gold q7's out there. Although I can't say this for sure, I feel like there would be less likely hood of somebody keeping a plain white q7 from back in the day, than they would if it were purple or gold. This alone, probably helps drive the price up.

But as everybody else has mentioned, if you've a PreNerf item, never sell it to the merchant. This forum is essentially a hub for all the guild wars collectors out there; somebody will definitely pay at least an armbrace, if not more, for most prenerf items regardless of what it is.

Regards,

Shaggy

• Merch food huh? I payed 25a for a Q7 white Fellblade just the other day, just because you don't like something doesn't mean you have to say some nonsense about it that you know nothing about. Ive spent 10-15a on many shields just like this one. You come up in here and run your mouth about something you know nothing about. Next time stick to platinum wands, or whatever other stuff you like to collect. There are multiple collectors who will pay arms for items like these including myself. You don't see me saying anything about stuff you like to buy. Now stop being a twat and stick to your own subjects nerd.

"Next time stick to platinum wands, or whatever other stuff you like to collect."
    "You don't see me saying anything about stuff you like to buy. Now stop being a twat and stick to your own subjects nerd."

• MaxBorken July 25, 2019 at 3:30 PM

Closed the thread.