ok i need pricechecks

• i feel like a friend of mine ingame got scammed by high end players in this forum

Gold Q8 Ancient Shield Max Inscript Command

Gold Q8 Ancient Shield Max Inscript Tactics

Q8 Fellblade max damage blue inscript

q8/16ar strength magma shield inscript <-- blue

help me figure this out guys please

Ok Moon and [PhD] members said this was over 350a in items so my friend traded him a unded yeti for it and doesnt want these because other high end members said it was a scam.

Edited once, last by ArchFiend: fixed weapons and explained logic as Moon asked (August 22, 2019 at 12:05 AM).

• I don't know you or what your story is and this wasn't any of my business until you put the words "scam" and "[PhD] members" in the same sentence.

So you're going to have to explain yourself just a little bit more.

The last thing Legacy needs is another round of misdirected [PhD] hate.

Sounds to me like you got an opinion, made a decision, and then looked for more opinions after the fact. Now you're asking for more opinions to try and figure out whether you made a mistake or could've gotten a better deal if you kept working at it.

I don't know if you were around for the thread discussing Sawn's purchase of a Req 8 stance crystalline, but this sounds like the beginning of another thread like that. The big take-home message from that thread was that you should be equipped with some knowledge before you try to sell any valuable item. Judging by Moon's post, It sounds like you might've skipped that step.

Calm down with the "scam" crap. Sellers need to be educated so that they can make deals they're comfortable with and not blame other people for it when they don't.

Maybe a mod can clean this up before we go down that rabbit hole again.

• I am a PhD member alluded to in the incendiary accusatory post by Arch Fiend, which he has based on one-sided, second- hand information.

I contributed factual knowledge of a previous sale involving one of these items. I also specifically told the seller that just because an item was sold for a given amount once, there is no guarantee that will happen again, and that it will likely take some time to achieve a good sale.

This is an honest, informative and thoughtful response to the sort of question I usually don't answer...and this is a good example of why I have adopted that stance.

I also indicated that max armor insc magmas and max dmg insc fellblades do not exist in gold. Again, factual and accurate.

The accusations made by the OP are false. I made no statements about numerical values of any other item involved in this trade. I certainly don't know what a yeti is worth, as minipets are the furthest thing from my guildwars consciousness.

I'm sorry that someone ended up unhappy with their trading decision but proudly stand by the information I provided when asked. My input was simple, brief, factual and accurate, and that's all you could ever hope for. You're welcome.

Kabong

• cosyfiep August 22, 2019 at 1:19 AM

Closed the thread.
  • The opinions in price check are those of the giver---they may be high, low, or totally in another galaxy---they are only meant as what the checker has seen (or sold) and may NOT be what the current values of the items are. That been said, if you have issues with other members of this forum, bring it to a moderator's attention and do NOT make a thread about it.

As such, this thread is now CLOSED and any other threads of this nature will also be closed.

:mouse:where is the 'all you can eat' cookie bar? :cookie: