Return after many years

• Hey guys,I'm back after a really long time..my characters are older than a lot of human beings now :D My nostalgia was hitting hard and I missed the old days so I immediately downloaded the client and went straight into Kamadan just to see sooo many goldsellers. Was weird to see some interaction in between all the spam regarding super cheap ectos..

My question is has the game changed in any way or form regarding PvE content? Running shadowform sins for farming engame content and such..

Wanted to make a new character to farm up another GWAMM title so was wondering between Sin,Dervish and Ranger concerning solo PVE play with the 7hero builds..any clear cut winners there?

• Welcome back!

Depending on when you last played, no the game hasn't changed much at all.

There hasn't been a skill balance since Elementalists in 2012. Last major content update was 2015 anniversary update.

Most recently there was a few quality of life/UI/graphical improvements in 2019.

You can see the game updates here: GW Wiki Game Updates.

Regarding builds you'll find Hero builds in our Team Builds section, and on GW PvX.

For your player builds; from what you've mentioned Assassin is probably optimal, then Dervish (Dervish higher if you have skill to ball enemies regularly). With Ranger the best DPS is Daggers anyway so you may as well play Assassin.

Best of luck on your return!