Mapping Prophecies - Watchtower Coast

• I dont do carthography very often but if im right i had the same issue on this map...

It´s like on any other map, go as close as possible to the unmaped part and try to bug yourself against the wall as often as necessary :D

sucks to do that, but obviously no anet employee ever tried it otherways they wouldt have had made it that crappy

• Toolbox offers an alternative minimap with a clear view of the ground you can put your feet on.

Sometimes there are very small and invisible spots you can go on to unravel map slivers.

28382699-ed34bf1e-6c73-11e7-8280-bdfa85d90ae0.PNG?u=https%3A%2F%2Fuser-images.githubusercontent.com%2F11432831%2F28382699-ed34bf1e-6c73-11e7-8280-bdfa85d90ae0.PNG&q=0&b=1&p=0&a=1

It made things more practical for me when I did cartography titles. Tyria is the easier one though with some room for manoeuvre.

Hope it will help.

IGN : Lilia Maruviel

• This is good advice. Texmod + Minimap of TB ++ You save time, especially for corner or other extreme little things .

If you use consos for more speed, move you on the boundary, facing you and not sideways, to slow your movements. Slow down your movements is better for discovering the map.

• Whenever I do carto and those hard to reach mapping spots I aswell go really slow back and forth until I get it. You wont get it by just running casually on the edge of map. Sometimes I had to spend like 10min or 15min to hug those corners. There is that frost gate mission and there is a few spots there I spent like 2hours to try and map it and I still couldnt get it...