PC OS Sheilds and weapons (Q7 tact AR:16)

• Very nice items! as said earlier, you should post them for sale and see the offers thats also the best way find out what their value is on current market

To give some idea tho (these are guesses based on what ive personally sold/bought stuff for)

The q8 illu cane with insp mod maybe 50-75e, single mods sadly dont sell well, but its prenerf and might be better hold on urself

White q7 SSS Ive sold/bought ton of white q7 shield ~250-750e each, but most are way more common skins than SSS, id seel ~15-20arms for that

q8 13vs hex war axe ~2-4a

Unid q8 shadow bow It has rly epic cool factor being unid!! Id personally test it that it isnt +5energy, fi not id keep as unid because im sure there arent many prenerf unid q8's left and i think many would like own it as unid for cool factor and even be worth 10-20a+

Wingblade ~1-2a just for q8

Mixe dye depends slightly on color, some colors are more wanted than others but ive seen mixed dyes sell between 5-20arms depending how market is (Edit@ just saw on screens theres cyan color dye, thats semi rare one id want atleast 10a+)

Dead bow q5 is merch food

and then the treasure q7 16ar buckler has so many cool factors, so low mods (7ar and 23hp) and q7 and skeleton mod it would attract many collectors!

Id seek 50armbraces+ (1a = ~60e) and with bid war i can see it going 50-100a, but as said! post it for sale and find out the offers thats only actual way to see what its actually going for! as these are only guesses!

Also get more opinions!

GL what ever you wanna do with them!

• the q7 ornate buckler and the unid q8 shadow bow are definitely the gems here, the q7 sss is definitely up next.

The ornate buckler can go VERY high - I'd think the proposed 50a are rther low. But only auction can tell.

A q8 unid bow is something that hasn't been for sale in years, being shadow bow make it extra sweet! I'd guess it can also pass the 20a easily.

The white sss will probably pass the 10a line as well, personally I don't like the skin, but it's rare.

Furthermore I'd advise to read the forum rules - I'll wrap up some relevant ones:

Do not bump your thread early - you need to wait at least 24h before bumping.

Any post in your own thread is considered a bump.

So if you want to reply to something someone has posted - either wait until you may post your next bump (24h after your most recent post) or edit your most recent post and add in the replies if you don't want to wait that long. By tagging or quoting peoples' posts they get a notification and will notice your reply.

Glad to see some old treasures there - it's like a time capsule opened. Very nostalgic!

I WTB all kinds of Tower Shields and Defenders. I do drop research - if you find anything remarkable or want to see the results - check the thread or send a pm!

IGN1 Red Fireball Rusher

IGN2 Silberner Magier

• cosyfiep February 5, 2020 at 7:51 PM

Closed the thread.