Guild Wars Guru Archive

• Making a thread here to show gratitude for all who made the archive possible. I forgot what epic stuff was posted right till the shut down. I just browsed the last 3 pages of Your Beloved Collections and I couldn't be happier. Nostalgia, memories and even a little tear when I saw that green bulb under my profile indicating I was online.

Thank you so much!

~Emma

• Making a thread here to show gratitude for all who made the archive possible. I forgot what epic stuff was posted right till the shut down. I just browsed the last 3 pages of Your Beloved Collections and I couldn't be happier. Nostalgia, memories and even a little tear when I saw that green bulb under my profile indicating I was online.

Thank you so much!

~Emma

It's been a TON of work to get it online, but I'm glad we finally did it! It's a really huge archive (100GB+ and 1021288 files), but it's worth it.

yeah, it has been nice to see the old girl back up and moving (slowly, but that is just about right for her!)

only issue I have with it is it is only available thru my ipb...none of the other backgrounds have it (yet?--hint hint).

That is done on purpose, same reason as why I didn't publicy talk about it yet/announced it. I have to see how the server reacts to having 100GB+ of web data and more than 1 million files. That's quite a lot...

Hi there! I'm the Guild Wars Legacy admin, feel free to contact me if you've got issues.

:ass: Inquisitor Karinda :der: Sunspear Elke :mes:Librarian Amber

obey.jpg