Idol q5 +10energy CLOSED

• iNMJyGJ.png

Hello, I was wondering if this was worth anything. Couldn't really find if this was max yes or no. Got this as drop in Istan from an Istan chest.

**Mod Edit**

Please read the Xunlai Rules.

12. Price check threads.

If you have new items to price check make a new thread, do NOT add them to an old thread or delete contents of the original post of a price check thread as these should be available for future references.

Edited 2 times, last by bsoltan: Reverted post to original. (May 27, 2020 at 7:07 PM).

• there's barely market nor real use to this kind of foci. Still there might be a few collectors that'd offer 5-25e for the thing being perf in its own way. I doubt more would come from this - but you should at least try

I WTB all kinds of Tower Shields and Defenders. I do drop research - if you find anything remarkable or want to see the results - check the thread or send a pm!

IGN1 Red Fireball Rusher

IGN2 Silberner Magier

• Exo May 27, 2020 at 6:54 PM

Changed the title of the thread from “Idol q5 +10energy” to “Idol q5 +10energy & Plagueborn q11 tactics single mod”.
  • Thanks for the price check! I will try to sell that soon when I have more.

Added a plagueborn shield to the topic. Should I keep it? Does it have value? I know it's a popular skin, but not sure if I should keep something like the one I have.

**Mod Edit**

Please read the Xunlai Rules.

12. Price check threads.

If you have new items to price check make a new thread, do NOT add them to an old thread or delete contents of the original post of a price check thread as these should be available for future references.

Edited once, last by bsoltan: Mod Edit (May 27, 2020 at 7:08 PM).

• bsoltan May 27, 2020 at 7:07 PM

Closed the thread.
  • bsoltan May 27, 2020 at 7:07 PM

Changed the title of the thread from “Idol q5 +10energy & Plagueborn q11 tactics single mod” to “Idol q5 +10energy”.
  • Exo May 27, 2020 at 7:23 PM

Changed the title of the thread from “Idol q5 +10energy” to “Idol q5 +10energy CLOSED”.
  • bsoltan May 27, 2020 at 7:25 PM

Closed the thread.