Closed OS q9 Sunqua Blade

• Hi guys,

Any idea if it is worth anything?

Cheers!

**Mod Edit** Thread Closed.

Please read the Xunlai Rules.

12. Price check threads.

If you have new items to price check make a new thread, do NOT add them to an old thread or delete contents of the original post of a price check thread as these should be available for future references.

Edited once, last by bsoltan: mod edit. (August 30, 2020 at 10:23 PM).

• i would merch it. not a real disired skin for a fighting sword

also 15^50 most of the time is more what people want and even that would be hard to sell.

IGN: Mr Clean Value

:!: Important: Please if i win an auction/or u want to sell me an item write me an PM so we can organize the Trade :!:

...................................................................( Thanks for understanding and appreciate the help <3 )......................................................................................................

"Keep it clean!" 🧽💦

WTB: x00g - Clean Value items - 360g Roundshield - 256g RAM-hammer - Waterwand with 20/20 Fire

• Well there re people collecting swords so I think You can get couple ectos. Check wtb threads :)

• Vallkelele August 28, 2020 at 5:11 PM

Changed the title of the thread from “OS q9 Sunqua Blade” to “OS q9 Flatbow”.
  • Any idea if worth anything? Seems pretty nice, but the skin is lame.

**Mod Edit**

Please read the Xunlai Rules.

12. Price check threads.

If you have new items to price check make a new thread, do NOT add them to an old thread or delete contents of the original post of a price check thread as these should be available for future references.

Edited once, last by bsoltan: mod edit (August 30, 2020 at 10:23 PM).

• bsoltan August 30, 2020 at 10:23 PM

Closed the thread.
  • bsoltan August 30, 2020 at 10:23 PM

Changed the title of the thread from “OS q9 Flatbow” to “Closed OS q9 Sunqua Blade”.