CLOSED OS Perfect Tengu Shield & 20/20 Dom Staff

• Damn.

The clairvoyant is good, skin is more toward the core category than the rare - but far better than the core skin dom staff version. I'd put it in the 50-100e category, but relatively uncertain.

That crude is hawt. I mean insanely hawt. Great skin, creature+healthmod perf., ench, wanted/rare creature (collectors and featherfarmers alike) - it has potential for use and for collecting. I see this going into two digit arms range - 25a would be a gut feel for a reasonable price. BUT will heavily depend on interest - selling below 10a would seem too low to me. But it might as well fetch much more... you never know.

GZ on that find - was it a drop?

*EDIT: Thanks for the info gab999 - I am frequently farming in ascalon area but never have I got anything that beautiful! GZ.

(Oh and you might have to edit/fix/apologize to the rules - since your reply will be considered an early bump :/ sry - guess my question kinda provoked it - my bad)

I WTB all kinds of Tower Shields and Defenders. I do drop research - if you find anything remarkable or want to see the results - check the thread or send a pm!

IGN1 Red Fireball Rusher

IGN2 Silberner Magier

Edited once, last by Red Fireball (August 13, 2020 at 10:31 AM).

• I agree with Red on both.

Clairvoyant seems more common than rare skins, but less common than Inscribed. 50-100e sounds about right.

500e range is right for the Crude. I paid 8a recently for the same mods tengu shield but round shield skin. i would personally offer you mine + 5a for yours if interested. I dont have enough Crudes =]

• gab999 August 15, 2020 at 8:53 PM

Changed the title of the thread from “OS Perfect Tengu Shield & 20/20 Dom Staff” to “CLOSED”.
  • bsoltan August 16, 2020 at 12:55 AM

Changed the title of the thread from “CLOSED” to “CLOSED OS Perfect Tengu Shield & 20/20 Dom Staff”.
  • bsoltan August 16, 2020 at 12:56 AM

Closed the thread.