More Junk

• Just some curiosity stuff for the (hopefully near) future I think most of these have no major value but figured lets see whats up.

r6 armor 14 Gold Crude Shield Insc

r9 Motivation Eternal Shield Gold Insc

r9 Command Amethyst Aegis Gold Insc

Magmas Shield r12 Strength +29 -2wEnch Gold OS

Plagueborn Shield r10 Strength +29 -2wEnch Gold OS

Wintergreen Spear

Wintergreen Shield

r9 Air Dragon Staff Gold HSR 20% +10 Energy otherwise clean

r8 Purple Clean Plagueborn Sword

Some things to not bother messaging me about I do not have and am fairly certain that if they do exist they are on dead accounts: (I guess you could pm me if you have them)

r7 Plagueborn Sword 15wEnch

r7 tactics Plagueborn Shield -2w/ench +45wEnch

r7 tactics Plagueborn Shield -2w/ench +30

r7 tactics Plagueborn Shield -2w/ench +10vDemons

• Magmas Shield r12 Strength +29 -2wEnch Gold OS

I sold a q12 -2 +44 for 150e, and i am pretty sure i could have get more, so yours should be around that price

Plagueborn Shield r10 Strength +29 -2wEnch Gold OS

I sold the same one but req 12 for 35e so yours could go around 50e + ?

Wintergreen Spear around 30-40e

Wintergreen Shield around 30-40e

r9 Air Dragon Staff Gold HSR 20% +10 Energy otherwise clean > 1-5e-10e to a collector

i mean for these 3 even if i am not too good with price check on shields .. :

r7 tactics Plagueborn Shield -2w/ench +45wEnch sellers price (100a++)

r7 tactics Plagueborn Shield -2w/ench +30 sellers price (100a ++)

r7 tactics Plagueborn Shield -2w/ench +10vDemons sellers price (100a++)

you can wait for one more pc pls !

peace !

• the plagueborn shields don't exist. q7 perfmod is very rare. Closest one is a q7 -2wE 44wE plagueborn shield - and for coincidence there's two of those (different order of mods, different values) or at least have been... they are most likely on dead/banned accs. My knowledge to their existence dates back to 2007. The other two combinations I didn't hear about, but demons weren't popular then so chances ar they never surfaced to the public. There is a notable 13/5 -2wE 10vsDemon out there, which is as good as it gets. Considering price... they are not for sale... so if one would turn up it would depend entirely on seller and buyer. I'd expect to have to save up at least a stack of arms to compete (for the 44wE version) a perfect version popping after all the years would spark some interest - I'd expect the 1000a+ range on here.

The purp q8 clean plagueborn sword should fetch 50e+

A 6/14 crude is neat - it should fetch 50e (it's more a collectors piece rather than for use)

I WTB all kinds of Tower Shields and Defenders. I do drop research - if you find anything remarkable or want to see the results - check the thread or send a pm!

IGN1 Red Fireball Rusher

IGN2 Silberner Magier

• cosyfiep October 5, 2020 at 3:36 AM

Closed the thread.