PC on somes OS weapons

• hey,

1) That's not max dmg, unlucky, so instead of going to be few arms it's going to be few ectos.. unlucky :( maybe some one will save it if you post it on sale. 5-7e max imo :(

2) 3) 4) around 5e/each, but trust me it's going to be hard to sell... if not i would put them on hero :(

5) If it's the basic pvp skin -> merch or hero / if it's the crystal shard or obsidian skin you might get 5e from it !

6) This might fetch ectos, not sure but still a perfect cane, i think it can reach 15e, i am not sure for this one so wait for one more pc

7) q13 20/20 divine.. honestly just hero it or merch it no one will buy it :( these staffs are pretty common in 20/20

8) <- this is baiting me all the time also when you 8 and ) xd merch it below 50% is one of the shitiest mod on wands

9) same as earth wands 5e max will be ultra hard to sell...

Honestly if it was me i would almost merch everything except the hammer and the cane. You can aslo try to post everything for sale here in case you get a good surprise.

Wait for one more pc and gl ! :)

• For the items #2 to #9 I agree with Blind, and I personally I would have merched them all except #6.

I disagree for the hammer. The max damage (post-nerf) for Q8 hammer is 18-34 so it's only 1 off. Giant slayer hammer is quite a rare skin (only drop on giant in proph) and +5e is quite a rare mod on martial.

IMO you should get more than 5e for it !

Might be interesting to create a WTS thread and see where this goes.

IGN : Veni Vidi Wiki

WTB Triple prof wands + Aegis/SotW + Prenerf runes + Sanhan's Staff (here)

• cosyfiep October 5, 2020 at 3:36 AM

Closed the thread.