[CLOSE PLEASE] PC for Q10 Gold Tyrian Hand Axe (inscribable) and Q10 Gold Spatha

• Been away from the game for a while so I don't know much about the current state of the in game market. Wanted to confirm with you guys before I went WTS in Kamadan. Thanks in advance.

Gold Max Dmg, Req 10 Inscribable Krytan (Tyrian) Hand Axe with Earth Mod and +30 Health

Gold Max Dmg. Req 10 Inscribable Spatha with Furious %10 mod / +30 Health mod / dmg +%15 while enchanted

IGN: Kryth Vocans

Edited 4 times, last by Kryth Vocans ().

• Kryth Vocans

Changed the title of the thread from “Q8 Fiery Gladius Max dmg (not inscribable)” to “PC for Q10 Gold Tyrian Hand Axe (inscribable) and Q10 Gold Spatha”.
  • oh thanks Seven,

How much do you think I can get from the hand axe if I modded it to perfection? Like Sundering or Furious mod with a perfect +%15^%50? Just wondering if it's worth the effort

IGN: Kryth Vocans

• Kryth Vocans

Changed the title of the thread from “PC for Q10 Gold Tyrian Hand Axe (inscribable) and Q10 Gold Spatha” to “[CLOSE PLEASE]”.
  • bsoltan

Changed the title of the thread from “[CLOSE PLEASE]” to “[CLOSE PLEASE] PC for Q10 Gold Tyrian Hand Axe (inscribable) and Q10 Gold Spatha”.
  • bsoltan

Closed the thread.