[CLOSE PLEASE] PC for Q10 Gold Tyrian Hand Axe (inscribable) and Q10 Gold Spatha

• Been away from the game for a while so I don't know much about the current state of the in game market. Wanted to confirm with you guys before I went WTS in Kamadan. Thanks in advance.

Gold Max Dmg, Req 10 Inscribable Krytan (Tyrian) Hand Axe with Earth Mod and +30 Health

Gold Max Dmg. Req 10 Inscribable Spatha with Furious %10 mod / +30 Health mod / dmg +%15 while enchanted

Edited 4 times, last by Kryth Vocans (September 19, 2020 at 9:32 PM).

• Kryth Vocans September 19, 2020 at 6:03 PM

Changed the title of the thread from “Q8 Fiery Gladius Max dmg (not inscribable)” to “PC for Q10 Gold Tyrian Hand Axe (inscribable) and Q10 Gold Spatha”.
  • oh thanks Seven,

How much do you think I can get from the hand axe if I modded it to perfection? Like Sundering or Furious mod with a perfect +%15^%50? Just wondering if it's worth the effort

• value of axe + value of mods. There's no value increase since all mods are available in kammy so if you'd want more a potential buyer would just buy the bare axe and mod himself

I WTB all kinds of Tower Shields and Defenders. I do drop research - if you find anything remarkable or want to see the results - check the thread or send a pm!

IGN1 Red Fireball Rusher

IGN2 Silberner Magier

• bsoltan October 9, 2020 at 3:14 AM

Changed the title of the thread from “PC for Q10 Gold Tyrian Hand Axe (inscribable) and Q10 Gold Spatha” to “[CLOSE PLEASE] PC for Q10 Gold Tyrian Hand Axe (inscribable) and Q10 Gold Spatha”.
  • bsoltan October 9, 2020 at 3:14 AM

Closed the thread.