Multi Pc Bo Staves and q9 stuff [close]

• Supreme buldgeoger, get what you can (10-15-20-25e max ? ) or catch the one who is collecting them here on legacy, i help you out, he just posted his collection in the thread if you want to find him :D

Dark tendril isnt so common neither maybe 60e-2a ? Am not too sure there are some q9 pro here so lets wait to see what they say :o

Fellblade i would merch or check if someine needs it for his collection Kugiini

Plague hammer q10 -> 5/10e max

Dragon staff commu, 5/10e max

Dadao i would try to sell it for 20 or 25-30e

Mixed bo is sad, merch or hero i guess :(

Bo chann may bring a little interest, i would bid on it, put if for sale pls and see 😉

Defender, red should be the one answering, am gonna create a bat signal for Red Fireball too when i see a tower/defender. Am gonna throw this here : 30-35-40e. Wait for one more pc

Crude, max ar but purple but near 1.. I would just take what i can.

Peace

• sup bludgeoner - few ecto for vamp inherent, not much tho since twohanded (no interest for pvp) and q12 so few collectors as well. I'd take what I could get (5-15e maybe)

Dark tendril nice 2a+

Fellblade dito

Plag hammer merch

Dragon merch

Dadao 15-20e

Mixed bo merch

Bo 20/10 10e

Crude fun but bit off - might find an odd collector who gives 5e... ;)

Defender mixed max q9 usually I bought for 5-25e, ones with hex being more on the bottom end

Thanks for dat bat Blind Was My Fury

I WTB all kinds of Tower Shields and Defenders. I do drop research - if you find anything remarkable or want to see the results - check the thread or send a pm!

IGN1 Red Fireball Rusher

IGN2 Silberner Magier

• Swiitisch September 24, 2020 at 4:59 PM

Changed the title of the thread from “Multi Pc Bo Staves and q9 stuff” to “Multi Pc Bo Staves and q9 stuff [close]”.
  • bsoltan September 27, 2020 at 3:32 AM

Closed the thread.