Random Arenas SoS Necro 9-26-20​

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Can someone tell me how to insert a video into the body of my post? Ty!

hello

Edited once, last by Saxazax (September 30, 2020 at 2:46 AM).

• Just copy/past the link in your post nothing more :

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Btw how do you feel SoS necro compare to the other meta class in RA ? I played RA quite a lot last week (double point) and I feel all that pure damage build (air ele, hammer war, eSurge mes) are doing way better than the degen builds.

IGN : Veni Vidi Wiki

WTB Triple prof wands + Aegis/SotW + Prenerf runes + Sanhan's Staff (here)

• ive just been talking about this with krschkr on pvx. it seems like builds that have some pressure and shutdown, not just damage, are better for RA in general. the only pressure/shutdown this build has is weakness (for warriors) and enchant stripping. most eles have KDs, and mesmers and rangers have rupts: rupts and kds can be offensive or defensive. so this bar is not the best, it's almost all offense.

hello