[Solved] No version of texmod working after today's patch?

• Hey folks,

Anyone else experiencing the same issue?

Not sure what do you mean Monk Zan ?

Thank you bsoltan , that would be the best for sure.

Yes toolbox is working fine, I have tested it, but they are the same people that developed texmod/umod too?

UPDATE: Solved! Thanks for all your help Monk Zan and Praise !

For anyone else having the same issue, right click your Guild Wars shorutcut->Properties, then add a space then -image to the end of the highlighted field.

Your client will proceed to download all files.

When it's done, remove the -image from the field.

Now umod/texmod should work as before.

Additional note: If you happen to have several copies of Guild Wars on your computer, make sure to repeat this process for each of them, it is necessary even if just to want to make your main copy to work.

IGN: I Sudi I

Edited 3 times, last by Sudi (October 1, 2020 at 5:42 PM).

• Sudi September 30, 2020 at 10:01 PM

Changed the title of the thread from “No version of texmod working after today's patch” to “No version of texmod working after today's patch?”.
  • Ok, so I got it to work, but I’m not sure why it took three steps. I did the -image command, then reinstalled texmod, then launched two instances of GW with GW Launcher. I feel like just doing the -image command should have worked, but it took all three steps

IGN: Monk Zan

Edited 2 times, last by Monk Zan (September 30, 2020 at 11:38 PM).

• Sudi October 1, 2020 at 5:38 PM

Changed the title of the thread from “No version of texmod working after today's patch?” to “[Solved] No version of texmod working after today's patch?”.