Majesty's Rest Map Completion Question

• Hello, I'm pretty new to GW1 and I'm brand new to this website. (So I apologize if I am doing anything wrong.) I was searching the forums to see if there was anyone who already asked this, but I did not find anything.

I am using Borderless Cartography Made Easy mod and it's been working really well so far. I have been able to uncover every piece of map so far, up to Henge of Denravi, except for one small piece in Majesty's Rest on the top of the Western side. I have tried wall-hugging multiple times both directions, but to no avail. I don't know if I'm missing something obvious or if this is a particularly hard spot. I've attached a screen snip below. I know it's not necessary to get every small piece, but it feels like this little sliver is mocking me. (BTW, I'm a Warrior/Ranger and I have not reached War in Kryta yet.)

Thank you very much for any info! :)

• I found out its your camera that is actually the key--when you are at a spot, spin your camera around so you get all the angles and it might just pick up spots that you just cant seem to get (so I usually go to the area, spin, walk a short bit, spin, rinse and repeat).

I did this while standing at Praise's location and it worked perfectly! Thank you!