Closed PC some OS weapons (chest run)

• **Mod Edit** Tread Closed

Please read the Xunlai Rules.

12. Price check threads.

If you have new items to price check make a new thread, do NOT add them to an old thread or delete contents of the original post of a price check thread as these should be available for future references.

Edited 7 times, last by pokrhg (November 19, 2020 at 5:05 PM).

• All merch.

PS: let all the PC white knights come to "save" those things with PCs that are like no don't merch u can get 1-5e.

Maybe in a parallel universe or if u get lucky to find a buyer Wich is more unlikely then dropping a q8 - 5/20 +30hp Magmas.

I don't give u false hopes and I don't save these items from merch but I save ur precious time.

Gl on the next runs :) chest running is patient testing but when u pull a beauty u know it was worth it.

In generel:

For help q10-q13 items ( except Max duo mod Shields 20/20 wands and focuses)

Non Max items = merch

These basic 2 rueles save u allrdy a lot of time and space.

the rest will come over time that u will see the number of jadebows and amber bows and jade daggers ist that high and these are so common that even q9 max mod versions at least I merched.

IGN: Mr Clean Value

:!: Important: Please if i win an auction/or u want to sell me an item write me an PM so we can organize the Trade :!:

...................................................................( Thanks for understanding and appreciate the help <3 )......................................................................................................

"Keep it clean!" 🧽💦

WTB: x00g - Clean Value items - 360g Roundshield - 256g RAM-hammer - Waterwand with 20/20 Fire

• ok thanks to you for the advices, this is exactly what i needed to estimate my future drops! I prefered to post a bunch of weapons to see what i will can keep or merch next times. The q10-q13 rule will be fore sure save me a lot of time ^^. But now it's more clear in my brain.

Edited once, last by pokrhg (November 15, 2020 at 9:05 PM).

• pokrhg November 19, 2020 at 4:53 PM

Changed the title of the thread from “PC some OS weapons (chest run)” to “PC Q8 insc Lotus shield and Q8 blue insc shields”.
  • bsoltan November 19, 2020 at 9:30 PM

Closed the thread.
  • bsoltan November 19, 2020 at 9:32 PM

Changed the title of the thread from “PC Q8 insc Lotus shield and Q8 blue insc shields” to “Closed PC some OS weapons (chest run)”.