q7 sword +5e

• Heya!

Since this game is quite old and most if not all of the things that can be done, are done, i have to set myself a longterm goal.

I came to the conclusion that a q7 sword would be pretty cool. Since I am a Speedclear addicted guy it should have +5 energy to be usefull. Now, looking at my my storage.... well im poor and probably wont be able to afford one in this lifetime. Anyways, I am curious which Swordskins do exist in this game in Max Dmg Q7 and +5 Energy and what are the costs for them if someone would decide to sell his treasure.

Edit: I wasn't sure wether this thread belongs in Discussions or this Pricecheck section, so I randomly chose this - hope this works.

Edit: Actually - am I retarded and +5 Energy wasn't able to drop back in the days when q7 was a possible drop? I am kinda certain I am.

Thank you in advance!

Greetings ~Bito

Edited once, last by Shaya (December 10, 2020 at 12:21 AM).

• R7 +5e swords in 15-22 damage do exist.

In terms of ones you might be able to see ingame, think there are five. Maybe four. All Canthan.

In total. Not four or five skins - four or five individual swords exist with those stats. There will be others lost to the mists of time, but as they’re lost you won’t be able to locate them.

But there isn’t a number high enough to be able to prise one from their current owners. This price check can’t be answered in numerical terms - its just too rare. Of those four, two are on active accounts - a platinum blade and a celestial sword. A third, a jitte is on a virtually inactive account, and I can’t recall the fourth. Maybe it’s only the three.

And I do also know that the current owners of those are well known for not even considering any offers, rejecting the highest offers outright.

In other words, not for sale at any price.

"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars" - Oscar Wilde

• Well yeah i think it belongs on discussion.

BUT what i can recall excisting since 2006

A few celestials (i dont know how many exacly, but more than 1, maybe 3-4?)

A few crenallateds (i know one custod, but as guava mentioned there is more)

Dadao's i know of one custod too

Theres two jittes, one semi active and another thats basically lost (my guildy has it and gone for soon a decade)

Sunqua ( i remember seeing one in guru back in day)

Plat blade ye

GPB there was also one around

I also have vague memory of q7 +5e shinobi from gwguru but that couldve been just rumour, its too long time gone xD

• bsoltan January 12, 2021 at 11:10 PM

Closed the thread.