PC q8 Staff, OS q10 Eternal Shield, q9 Demonic Aegis, OS q12 flame artifact

• Flame Artifact merch. when some one offers u 1-5e sell. i think its hard to impossible to find a buyer for that.

Staff i can tell you dont rush sale. list it here and see where it goes. also wait for some more Price Checks. ( i have not so much EXP with prenerff staffs i let the field to connoisseurs on that topic there are some here. Joker, Pleikki , and many more wich i dont know all names because as said i am not in the prenerff staff scene to much ^^)

IGN: Mr Clean Value

:!: Important: Please if i win an auction/or u want to sell me an item write me an PM so we can organize the Trade :!:

...................................................................( Thanks for understanding and appreciate the help <3 )......................................................................................................

"Keep it clean!" 🧽💦

WTB: x00g - Clean Value items - 360g Roundshield - 256g RAM-hammer - Waterwand with 20/20 Fire

• Gentnovic December 27, 2020 at 10:44 AM

Changed the title of the thread from “PC q8 Staff + OS q12 flame artifact” to “PC q8 Staff, OS q10 Eternal Shield, q9 Demonic Aegis, OS q12 flame artifact”.
  • Thanks Back in my Days for the opinion :)

Already merched the flame artifact

**Mod Edit** Reminder.

Please read the Xunlai Rules.

12. Price check threads.

If you have new items to price check make a new thread, do NOT add them to an old thread or delete contents of the original post of a price check thread as these should be available for future references.

IGN: Plenus Vini

Edited once, last by bsoltan: mod edit (December 27, 2020 at 12:00 PM).

• bsoltan January 31, 2021 at 2:36 AM

Closed the thread.