Sash's Shop of Various OS Items and Stuff - q8 Insc Shield and some cute purple dual-mods (updated on 15.01.21)

• Hello all you beautiful people! I recently got back to the game and started doing the one thing I enjoyed a lot before - farming. I started doing many different farms, learning new ones as I go. Factions has always been my favourite and my spots are usually in Cantha (although I have been expanding in Prophecies too). Still, I have some things you might enjoy and hopefully some of these find a spot in someone's collection. It really makes me happy when I hear some of my items go into good hands. =)

So here goes. Everything will be separated in categories for easier access. You can go ahead and post here, or PM ME here or in-game.

Thank you for looking and you can hit me up if you like something. Also, you can pm me if you want me to keep you in mind for my future drops that could go into your collection. :)

I reserve the right not to sell the items. I will try to update the list when it changes.

• Sash

Changed the title of the thread from “Sash's Shop of Various OS Items and Stuff” to “Sash's Shop of Various OS Items and Stuff (updated on 20.12.20)”.
  • Some new things have been added from my runs. :)

7sh. Celestial Shield q12 Tactics +1/20 Smiting Prayers | +30hp
    6h. Plagueborn Hammer q9 Clean/Naked (x2)
    10st. Air Staff (metal) q9 20/10
    3w. Koi Scepter q11 Curses HSR 20 Curses / +5e w/hex
    4d. Aureate Daggers q9 20^w/hex
    4a. Archaic Axe q9 Clean/Naked
    5a. Hand Axe (Tyrian) q9 15^50

Will contact the people that have put offers tomorrow. :)

• Added few things and cleaned up a bit. :)

8b. Amber Longbow q9 15^50 NEW!
    9b. Jade Longbow q9 15^50 NEW!

10b. Celestial Bow q9 20^under 50% NEW!

4w. Jade Wand q10 Earth +5e w/ench | HSR 10 NEW!

8sh. Kappa Shield q11 Tactics -2 w/ench | +41 w/ench NEW!

9sh. Kappa Shield q10 Tactics +10 vs. Slashing | +29hp NEW!

5d. Plagueborn Daggers q9 15^Stance NEW!

9sw. Celestial Sword q9 15^Stance NEW!

• Sash

Changed the title of the thread from “Sash's Shop of Various OS Items and Stuff (updated on 20.12.20)” to “Sash's Shop of Various OS Items and Stuff - Dual Zeal Celestial Hammer (updated on 23.12.20)”.
  • Sold some stuff, added some stuff. Also a nice dual zealous Celestial Hammer q9 has been added.

6a. Kaineng Axe q9 15^-10ar NEW!

10sw. Crenellated Sword q9 15^vs hex NEW!

3of. Healing Ankh q10 +10ar w/hex | +60hp w/hex (the ankh really hates hexes ;d) NEW!
    4of. Bone Idol q12 +10ar w/hex | +HSR 20 Death Magic NEW!
    5w. Wailing Wand q9 Death HSR 19 Death | +5e w/ench NEW!

7h. Clouded Maul q9 15^-10ar NEW!
    8h. Celestial Hammer q9 +15/-1er DUAL ZEAL NEW!

• Sash

Changed the title of the thread from “Sash's Shop of Various OS Items and Stuff - Dual Zeal Celestial Hammer (updated on 23.12.20)” to “Sash's Shop of Various OS Items and Stuff - Dual Zeal Celestial Hammer q9 (updated on 26.12.20)”.
  • Sold some items added some new ones! Some nice caster weapons this time around. Merry Christmas and Happy holidays to all!

11b. Amber Longbow q9 15^-10ar NEW!

6w. Truncheon q9 Blood 10/10 NEW!
    7w. Holy Rod q10 Divine Favor 10/10 420gv NEW!

7a. Celestial Axe q9 15^vs. hexed NEW!

11st. Celestial Staff q11 Earth 20/10 NEW!
    12st. Bone Staff q9 Death Magic 20/20 Death Magic NEW!