CLOSE some OS offhand stuff and random martials

• Hello everybody,

another year, another post (or so..), this time 10 positions. Feel free to check!

And if you could elaborate a little over the skins I'd be thankful, because to me it seems quite random which skin has value and which has not...

Greetings, Uriziel

• I agree with Adrunain, everything is merch except :

- eternal flame wand = maybe a few ecto but it's gonna be a hard sell.

- healing ankh = i'm interested and I can save it for some ecto. Feel free to PM me

IGN : Veni Vidi Wiki

WTB Triple prof wands + Aegis/SotW + Prenerf runes + Sanhan's Staff (here)

• ok, so i see that plat. blade and ankh are worth keeping/waiting/selling. for the ankh I suspected a little value because of the combo, the platinum blade i did not know (i just thought it looks quite cool and is q9), but the ornate shield seems nice, too. but i dont have a good taste, lol, i also like obsidian armour hat for Rt while i seem to be the only one with that :D

anyway i want to say thank you for your suggestions, there are always heros (on any of my side characters...) who could use some stuff better than the merchant ;)

Greetings, Uriziel

• Uriziel Gothique January 11, 2021 at 5:32 PM

Changed the title of the thread from “some OS offhand stuff and random martials” to “CLOSE some OS offhand stuff and random martials”.
  • bsoltan January 12, 2021 at 8:42 PM

Closed the thread.