PC on OS stuffs

• Hey hey,

Back in game from few days, I need to clean my stock.

There's stuffs I cant estimate, so if anyone can help me it would be verry kind.

Thank's for time and sorry for that noob question :angel:

Edited once, last by Corday (February 18, 2021 at 7:47 PM).

• q9 15^50 kamas ~5e

q10 com bo staff 20/10 5-10e

q12 death bo staff 20/10 5-10e

q10 dom bo staff 20/10 5-10e

naga long bow ~50-150e (interesst was very diffrent last time in these. i would make an auction for that one)

Ornate shield q13 -2/45 Ench 20-50e

Jade Longbow and Short Bow ~2-5e when Cash needs em maybe

Rest seems overall pretty merchable.

My generell Tips for merching modern day drops(not applying to prenerfs and such):

Martial Weps on q10+ with a not +5en mod are mostly merch

Single Mods Foci, Wand , Shield are mostly merch

IGN: Mr Clean Value

:!: Important: Please if i win an auction/or u want to sell me an item write me an PM so we can organize the Trade :!:

...................................................................( Thanks for understanding and appreciate the help <3 )......................................................................................................

"Keep it clean!" πŸ§½πŸ’¦

WTB: x00g - Clean Value items - 360g Roundshield - 256g RAM-hammer - Waterwand with 20/20 Fire

• I have both those bows, but thanks for the mention!

I dont think the naga will go that high. I think I got my stance one for 10-25e ...Can't recall. 15over might go as high as 100e and +5energy is obviously the best of the bunch (200e+). But the other mods drop off drastically. It's worth posting, though. You might get lucky and have some competition for it.

• bsoltan March 21, 2021 at 10:03 AM

Closed the thread.