CLOSED PC: Magmas shield and Fellblade

• Fellblade can get ~50e from what I have seen

The magma shield I would go for an auction because it can get multiple people's attention and a price is hard to estimate exactly.

MarkTheAmFah and Cloud Strife

Are +1/20 Collectors with a focus on necro attributes. Overall blood is less desired then deathmagic or curses what older sales show. But a Magma shield is a high end skin for sure. An +45hp mod on top is also a good combo (even tho blood often offers HP and u rather wanna have lower HP then)

This item can grab multiple arms most likely. Put it for auction. See if bidwar happens and give it some time :)

IGN: Mr Clean Value

:!: Important: Please if i win an auction/or u want to sell me an item write me an PM so we can organize the Trade :!:

...................................................................( Thanks for understanding and appreciate the help <3 )......................................................................................................

"Keep it clean!" 🧽💦

WTB: x00g - Clean Value items - 360g Roundshield - 256g RAM-hammer - Waterwand with 20/20 Fire

• noda March 17, 2021 at 11:20 AM

Changed the title of the thread from “PC: Magmas shield and Fellblade” to “CLOSED PC: Magmas shield and Fellblade”.
  • bsoltan March 19, 2021 at 1:44 AM

Closed the thread.