Req 8 +5 Energy HAMMERS

• Now looking for Req 8 +5Energy hammers for a collection that was an on-again-off-again side project for me long ago. Don't know what's out there but would love to find out.

I have some already but please don't let that stop you from messaging me about whatever you might have.

Thanks

Kabong

((Original post below))

Inspired by Coffee's persistence and kindness I have decided to dip my toe back into the world of completionist collecting. I'm not sure I have the funds or patience or gumption to pull this off but I'm curious what a little effort and the dusty bottoms of this community's vaults can yield.

So

I'm looking for any and all green hammers.

I already have some but don't let that stop you from pming me with information about what you have and what you might like in return for it.

At some point I will post a list of the skins I need but for now I want to cast as wide a net as possible (besides, I'm at my son's soccer game right now so can't check).

It's been many years since I actively tried to add to a collection. I feel like big fat George Foreman hefting himself back into the ring. Hoping for some fun and maybe some new connections along the way!

Thanks

Kabong

UPDATE:

Done!

Thank you!

Feel free to close...

Edited 12 times, last by Kabong ().

• I have duplicate Xun Rao's Absolution and Churrta's Maul you can have.

Honestly I'd prefer the room, I just hate merching greens.

Who do I look for in game?

Be Yourself ~ Everyone Else Is Already Taken!

• Thank you Lady Lyn and Pyro Girl for helping me along...

Not done yet - here's a list of what I still need:

Baglorag's Maul

Deldrimor Maul

Droknar's Maul

Gavel of the Nephilim

Hodat's Maul

The Ice Breaker

Imperial Dragon Hammer

Maul of the Heirophant

Maul of the Kinslayer

The Righteous Hand

Victo's Maul

• Bump

Thanks to Max and Pyro Girl for their continued help.

And to Kromp for finally forking over the Deldrimor Maul. What a guy.

Just looking for an Ice Breaker now!

• Kabong

Changed the title of the thread from “Green Hammers” to “Req 8 +5 Energy HAMMERS”.