LF advice on where to source feedback on >50 gold weapons

• Hi all,

First time posting here.

I've recently resumed playing GW1 after a long absence and across all of my characters (and their heroes), I have >50 gold weapons and am struggling to make sense of them i.e. which to keep (but upgrade), sell/merch, salvage for mods etc. I've looked at various information sources e.g. "Perfect" on the wiki and other sources like YouTube and after screen-scraping every gold item, I've sorted the items into rough categories e.g. keep, merch, salvage etc. But I'm still lost as to whether I'm on the right track or not - and whether or not, I'm overlooking valuable skins, O/S etc.

Ideally, I'd like to post/upload a copy of the image I've got and get feedback from more knowledgeable members of the GW1 community (nb: not asking for prices etc. or looking to sell to other players; am looking to clear inventory and equip martial heroes). I registered for GWL thinking this might be a better forum than Discord or Reddit, but my question is this:

Can I post said image/thread on the GWL forum(s)? If so, which board e.g. Xunlai Marketplace/Selling is the most appropriate place for the thread?

Thanks in advance.

• Hey,

I can suggest you to read this thread :

S7ewie
    April 2, 2021 at 9:59 AM

Hopefully you might be able to do a first draw in your inventory

• Thanks for the pointer. I'll have a detailed look at it, to see if it highlights any mistakes I've made in my item sorting.

After that, what I'm kind of looking for is really a 'second opinion' as to whether I'm right/wrong on how I've sorted the items - and if there's anything obvious I've overlooked.

But to do that, I think I'd need to post the image I've got but I'm unsure if with >50 items and ~4.5MB in size, it breaks the rules on this forum. If not, I could leverage that existing thread and post there.

• I should add a bit more context to - that for my caster heroes, I'm working on 20/20 and 40/40 equipment for them. My objective with these golds is to free up inventory space by getting rid of the ones my martial heroes won't use (and for those are are salvaged, try to get some ectos for the mods/upgrades/insc which I don't need or won't use).

• Hey,

for the 20/20 sets you can craft some cheap one from Gertrud in Vasburg armory.

Once you double checked your items, i'm sure you will reduce your items list. Then I'm sure you can post the pictures (double check the legacy rules or send a PM to mods, they will be able to tell you if you can or not).

You don't have to upload it as an attachment, you can upload it on imgbb for example.

Also you can check on https://kamadan.gwtoolbox.com/ for the mods price, and some insc weapons

Also be carefull on double post, best edit your post.

• It's probably best to just make a price check thread - discussion in the thread can happen - you can answer and ask questions - and if you explain you're after feedback on how to use the items not just sell them it would be worthwhile.

Could be that some are worth selling if you're not into the weapons and just want to gear your heroes/characters.

You can host an image on another site and link to it if it's a large image, use a service like imgur.com, alternatively if it's easier can put it into a Google sheet.