Price Check / Question Returning Player

• Returning to GW1 after 10-12 years or so. Few questions

1: Prices on Obsidian Shards/Onyx?

2: If people dont buy them, do you merchant everything you farm now?

3: When you farm what do you keep to sell to players? Just ECTO and Gold Inscrips?

Thanks in advanced.

• Prices on mats are usually: (what trader pays you + what he sells for) divided by 2. You will prob find buyers for shards, onyx is prob easier to sell to trader.

I'd say most money from drops is to be found in rare os weapons with nice mods. Or different speed clears for rare/wanted inscribable weapons and doa for arms I guess.

• Hi, welcome back.

1. Material price checks can be done via the Traders; look at the buy price and if you can the sell price and somewhere between that is what players trade for.

People generally trade in stacks of materials these days but you may occasionally find people buying/selling other amounts.

2. If people don't want to spend the time accumulating a stack of materials or waiting for a buyer then it is quite common to sell materials to the Trader.

3. This is going to be incredibly subjective a different person to person, and depend on what you're farming. Take a look at the sell threads on the forum to see what people keep to try and sell. Most of it is non-inscribable (OS) from Factions+Prophecies.

Any materials that go into making Consumables/Consets: Bone, Dust, Feather, Iron, Granite.

Runes and Insignia that have a high value - a lot can be sold directly to Trader though.

• Prices on mats are usually: (what trader pays you + what he sells for) divided by 2. You will prob find buyers for shards, onyx is prob easier to sell to trader.

I'd say most money from drops is to be found in rare os weapons with nice mods. Or different speed clears for rare/wanted inscribable weapons and doa for arms I guess.

Just seen these, Awesome! I appreciate the help you two!

• If you want to quick check the trader sell prices of mats without even logging in you can use KAMADAN.GWTOOLBOX.COM.

Just click the feather/fiber/ecto prices in top right corner and a table pops up with common and rare mats tabs. You can even check a mats price history.

ꚛꚙꚛ Ouch My Assassin | Raise R Bladez ꚛꚙꚛ

• bsoltan May 14, 2021 at 10:05 AM

Closed the thread.