Closed. item i have for quite some time and i am not sure about value.

• I have this for quite a while and i am not really 100% sure about the value and wanna hear your opinions :)

unknown.png

thanks for help :shy: :thumbup:

IGN: Mr Clean Value

:!: Important: Please if i win an auction/or u want to sell me an item write me an PM so we can organize the Trade :!:

...................................................................( Thanks for understanding and appreciate the help <3 )......................................................................................................

"Keep it clean!" 🧽💦

WTB: x00g - Clean Value items - 360g Roundshield - 256g RAM-hammer - Waterwand with 20/20 Fire

• For me this is on the level of rarity as r8 15^50 dead bows and sephis axes, albeit in a much less popular skin and weapon type and theoretically can drop from more chests in hells precipice.

100a + for me, but I don’t see a huge bidwar like you would see on the above items. That’s with rose tinted nostalgia glasses for 2005 gw 🙂 It’s the name you’re paying for, as the skin is shared with the basic war hammer, which you wouldn’t pay anywhere close to 100a for even with these mods. The above items have gone for multiple hundreds of arms in comparison.

I would expect a mursaat hammer with these mods to go for more than this despite being a more common drop due to being able to drop in more places, as its skin is unique and well liked.

• Magmas arms are very common hammers and its nowhere near the rarity of deadbow or mursaat hammer example in q8, ive seen 5+ Magmas arms atleast last years with these mods.

I've seen these being sold for 20-30a range last years... Its the common skin ppl arent generally willing pay that much higher for the name..

GL and you can search up legacy to find previous sales

• Thanks for the Help to all :)

my search word for legacy was : " q8 magmas arm"

and i could find any in the first 10 sites. :(

only on kamadan trade chat i found two :

one beeing offered 1 year ago and one beeing offered 2 years ago. :/

IGN: Mr Clean Value

:!: Important: Please if i win an auction/or u want to sell me an item write me an PM so we can organize the Trade :!:

...................................................................( Thanks for understanding and appreciate the help <3 )......................................................................................................

"Keep it clean!" 🧽💦

WTB: x00g - Clean Value items - 360g Roundshield - 256g RAM-hammer - Waterwand with 20/20 Fire

• bsoltan May 13, 2021 at 6:21 PM

Closed the thread.
  • bsoltan May 13, 2021 at 6:21 PM

Changed the title of the thread from “item i have for quite some time and i am not sure about value.” to “Closed. item i have for quite some time and i am not sure about value.”.