Anniversary Weapons ( which ones you like)

• I think this is the Anniversary that I've played through to get the Proofs

My question is , what weapons do people find the most desirable?

I like the idea of a spear warrior for the rare weapons.

I've always been into the unique weapons in the game.

The axe and daggers look nice.

Any thoughts?

IGN Rogue Monks Bane

• For PvP the Warrior spear definitly is a must have. i would go so far to call it broken tbh.

BUT warrior (except Ham-war) gets outclassed by derv so hard that i think its just fair that warrior gets a broken weapon as balance.

I also like the Ranger Sword and Derv Staff for PvP ( Ranger sword also is nice for PvE ^^)

the Biggest LUL weapon is ofc the monk hammer :D :thumbup:

IGN: Mr Clean Value

:!: Important: Please if i win an auction/or u want to sell me an item write me an PM so we can organize the Trade :!:

...................................................................( Thanks for understanding and appreciate the help <3 )......................................................................................................

"Keep it clean!" πŸ§½πŸ’¦

WTB: x00g - Clean Value items - 360g Roundshield - 256g RAM-hammer - Waterwand with 20/20 Fire

• i use the ele axe plus 20/20 focus with a starburst pbaoe build. The axe makes it easy to stay in close to the ball of foes so i don't miss with the pbaoe. Plus if any don't quite die a couple swings of the axe might finish them off.

κš›κš™κš› Ouch My Assassin | Raise R Bladez κš›κš™κš›

• Necro Scythe is awesome with my Soul Taker Death Scythe Bomber build.

I'm finally on track to make a good build with Rit Flatbow/Weapons of Three Forges elite.

Like everyone else, I find the warrior spear awesome.

Monk Hammer is actually quite fun, I just got to get more skills and see what I can make.

Ele Axe, haven't got to try much with it yet.

Mesmer shield is going to be awesome when I mess around to make it viable.

Ranger sword is fun especially with beast master style.

Dervish Staff will also be great for touch builds, healer support, etc.(especially with new elite)

HR dagger Paragon is actually a great frontline leader.

Assassin shortbow I am going to toy around with making an escape ninja build, for fast hitting interupts/condition spamming and out of harm's way just as fast as I hit the target.

The problem isn't with many of the weapons, it's making their elites useful in team play/not so novelty.

Like honestly what use are we going to get out of the eles elite?

Assassin's elite is just a wasted skill slot for another elite skill whilst using a similar non elite. And using unison to make up for the attributes enhanced.

Mesmer Timeward is nifty, but not a go to.

Monks elite, really is just a touch knock down and better off only using for GoK farming/gimmick 55 farming or fun with heroes/friends.

Atleast with the Rit elite, I'm going to make it viable enough that when teams already have a SoS/ST atleast I can pull up a build that will be useful to the team instead of a BU communing spirit spammer or something.