CLOSED: PS OS GotH Q9Str -2wE / +1/20% insp

• I would assume that Praise would sell a kidney for this xD

And ObsidiaN most likely can also be Interessted.

I would put it for auction. There was a gloom shield sold with mods like yours from I think @'Blind Was My Fury

I would put it for sale and see where it goes. My guess is that it can be around 10a for sure with that people in a bid war. But wait more Infos.

EDIT: If praise doesnt look that shield and OBSIDIAN is not here i would agree on Blind with ~5a+: Best of luck selling :) :thumbup:

IGN: Mr Clean Value

"Keep it clean!" 🧽💦

WTB: x00g - Clean Value items - 360g Roundshield - 256g RAM-hammer - Waterwand with 20/20 Fire

Edited once, last by Mr. Clean(-Value) ().

• Sold gloom inspi +1:20 -2ench q9 tact 5a

Imo praise wont be intrested he looks for 2 shields with special bonuses only

Obsi is absent now a days he would for sure give you the best offer on this.

My advise :

Wait for obsi to come back or pm him

If you wanna sell now, take bids with a thread, i wouldn't sell this under 5a

One more option is pm kabong who would certainly bid on this.

Gl !

• Orange

Changed the title of the thread from “PS OS GotH Q9Str -2wE / +1/20% insp” to “CLOSED: PS OS GotH Q9Str -2wE / +1/20% insp”.
  • bsoltan

Closed the thread.