CLOSED PC Reinforced Buckler (q9 tac; +30 hp; +10 vs earth) and Earth scroll (+60hp; +10 armor hexed)

• CLOSED

Hello,

would like to have a PC on the two following items which I could steal from locked chests in the beautiful Pongmei Valley by skillful use of a lockpick.

1. Reinforced Buckler q9 Tac +30hp + 10 vs. earth

2. Earth Scroll q12 + 60 hp + 10 armor while hexed

About Earth scroll not sure if I should merch (especially as q12, common skin and not 20/20 I tend to do so), but maybe there are collectors for the skin..

Thank you in advance & have a nice weekend!

Edited once, last by Hate Core (July 8, 2021 at 2:24 PM).

• buckler isn't most desired skin but perf mods q9 you should expect 50-100e for yours, potentially more as well.

The earth scroll indeed has little market value - for the skin there is no collectors, whilst for the mods there is - but very niche and don't expect more than 5-10e.

Hope it helps - and before you end up merching the scroll you can readily hit me up :)

I WTB all kinds of Tower Shields and Defenders. I do drop research - if you find anything remarkable or want to see the results - check the thread or send a pm!

IGN1 Red Fireball Rusher

IGN2 Silberner Magier

• Hate Core July 8, 2021 at 2:24 PM

Changed the title of the thread from “PC Reinforced Buckler (q9 tac; +30 hp; +10 vs earth) and Earth scroll (+60hp; +10 armor hexed)” to “CLOSED PC Reinforced Buckler (q9 tac; +30 hp; +10 vs earth) and Earth scroll (+60hp; +10 armor hexed)”.
  • bsoltan July 13, 2021 at 8:47 PM

Closed the thread.