q12 non max stormdaggers (close pls) :)

• well non-max do not drop as often as max ones. Thus, their rarity is higher but not their value. If only they were q9 the value could have be higher. In this case, watch for a collector and maybe you get lucky. But as it is a nice skin, ofc don't merch them. Should still be able to get some for them. But it is hard to estimate.

• i have seen quite a few non max stormdaggers also dropped two of them myself aswell as dryad and silverwing bow

as far as im aware there arent really collectors for non-max weapons but i remember selling mine for a couple of ectos, maybe to a player who just wanted the skin and didnt care about the 1dmg missing

given that max dmg storm daggers q12 are roughly around 25-50e, i wouldnt bother too much with selling them put them on a hero, use them yourselves or take whatever someone offers you

• Thank you Kugiini for the plug. My specific “1-off” collection is geared towards current day q8s such as q8 7-16 daggers, Q8 6-27 axes, etc. the only exception to that is that I also collect q8 15-21 swords which are true one offs from today’s possible drop. As far as the storm dags in question, I don’t have any insight on the value, somewhat unusual to see but not my forte. I would guess someone out there would find them unusual enough to give a home.

My Legacy Trade Posts: WTSell | WTBuy

My Collections (Working Progress): Chevy's Shiny Relics

Other Fun (Discontinued, Historical info available): Poll for Favorite 2021 Drop

Definition of "Collection": An Accumulation of objects gathered for study, comparison, or exhibition or as a hobby.

Note: Definition does not specify rarity or value, although it could be a choice, it's not a requirement.

Edited once, last by Agent Chevy (July 6, 2021 at 2:57 PM).

• Metrixwakfu July 8, 2021 at 6:23 PM

Changed the title of the thread from “q12 non max stormdaggers” to “q12 non max stormdaggers (close pls) :)”.
  • bsoltan July 13, 2021 at 8:14 PM

Closed the thread.