Closed. Q10 Tall Shield +10 vs Tengu worth anything?

• not really. Singlemod os (os = oldschool = mods can't be changed) shields are almost always best off to merch. Occasionally some enthusiasts are gonna take singlemod ones for some ki d of collection - but you wouldn't get rich then either...

I WTB all kinds of Tower Shields and Defenders. I do drop research - if you find anything remarkable or want to see the results - check the thread or send a pm!

IGN1 Red Fireball Rusher

IGN2 Silberner Magier

• And if collecting single mods they tempt to reach for q9 or lower. And yeah 1-5e would be the potential "win"

NIGHT TIME STORY TIME with Mr. Clean :

If I where u I would keep it until I get the feeling that I dropped a potential duo mod shield. Sell all your lucky charm single mod shield for an ID kit. ID the shield you had the feeling it gonna be the duo mod beauty u wished for.

And then? Yeah what then?! Only u will know and find out ;)

IGN: Mr Clean Value

:!: Important: Please if i win an auction/or u want to sell me an item write me an PM so we can organize the Trade :!:

...................................................................( Thanks for understanding and appreciate the help <3 )......................................................................................................

"Keep it clean!" 🧽💦

WTB: x00g - Clean Value items - 360g Roundshield - 256g RAM-hammer - Waterwand with 20/20 Fire

• bsoltan July 16, 2021 at 1:04 AM

Closed the thread.
  • bsoltan July 16, 2021 at 1:04 AM

Changed the title of the thread from “Q10 Tall Shield +10 vs Tengu worth anything?” to “Closed. Q10 Tall Shield +10 vs Tengu worth anything?”.