Price check some OS Offhand

• 1. Sell to me ;) (little market value due to high req and stats being niche, still max dualmod and somewhat useable, I'd value it in the 10-15e range)

2. Merch

3. Shame on the one off - still can get 10-20e with a little patience

4. Personally I'd merch, might get 5e or so

5. Shame on the armor mod, merch-10e

6. Merch - far off max and no mod

Hope it helps

Cheers

Red

I WTB all kinds of Tower Shields and Defenders. I do drop research - if you find anything remarkable or want to see the results - check the thread or send a pm!

IGN1 Red Fireball Rusher

IGN2 Silberner Magier

• !!! DON'T SELL THE DEFENDER TO FAST.!!!!

Real story. No joke. No lie. Believe it 100%

there is a echovald shield 10 demons 1/19% Healing with c/o of really really official offer from an unknown ingame user of 10a. All people are shocked and now the whole collector community switched to 1/19% 10vs demon shields. I can only imagine how high a 1/20 will go. Probably 10 kanaxais +1337 pandas. Undeds ofc.

Joke aside ^^ I agree with red on the PCs mostly and I can also say it's a fair offer for a q12 defender. Last but not least if I had a defender to sell I would want to have it in the biggest and best company, Wich would be in Reds collection :) :thumbup:

IGN: Mr Clean Value

:!: Important: Please if i win an auction/or u want to sell me an item write me an PM so we can organize the Trade :!:

...................................................................( Thanks for understanding and appreciate the help <3 )......................................................................................................

"Keep it clean!" πŸ§½πŸ’¦

WTB: x00g - Clean Value items - 360g Roundshield - 256g RAM-hammer - Waterwand with 20/20 Fire

• bsoltan September 10, 2021 at 12:12 AM

Closed the thread.